Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Error 109:1bfa931d - Loading Bot event fails

by zoezygadlo

Original Post

Hero
@LittleLindaa Thanks. I will do some testing tomorrow.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 76 (1,306 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey Crin.

I created new households, added them to my game, moved them out and made them “other households”

otherwise it was a constant game and only played with Cassandra Goth. But there were other sims loaded in. 

Message 52 of 76 (1,295 Views)

Hero
@Lexi23Wins Was that before or after you put Cassandra to Uni (when you added the household ?) Did you move them in at Uni or other world ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 76 (1,289 Views)

★★★ Novice

It was after I enrolled Cassandra into Uni and I moved them into a lot at willow creek. 

and I’ve been reading the board, and I don’t know if it’s because members were taken out or not (like graduated, died, etc). The team never met up again so I could see if new people had spawned. 

Message 54 of 76 (1,272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I had previously moved a debate member out (still at uni but moved them to a lot in Gibbs Hill). I thought maybe that was the issue for me seeing as the debate team no longer works for me. However, I loaded an older save before I even moved/touched that sim and I still had the same issue... although I also noticed that sims you have played before at uni will fail their classes if ur playing a different household at uni and so I noticed that one of the debate members (becca I think it is? The one from the trailer) had been suspended from uni because of this. Maybe that could be why...? Idk but it seems like a DU/game bug to me more than a cc/mod bug, I hope whatever it is gets a patch fix haha. If it was a cc problem then it should have fixed when I removed all my cc and when others played vanilla

Message 55 of 76 (1,239 Views)

Hero
Do any of you see the organisation listed more than once for Sims you haven't played when you switch (at Uni) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 76 (1,207 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm also having that issue of other households/NPC's being on probation/suspended because of bad grades. I'm also having this issue of the same error code and members not turning up to events. They used to work but then suddenly stopped. I'd been hoping it was a mod but it still happens without them. It's a real shame.

Message 57 of 76 (1,114 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I have this bug (no debate club) without error code. No household switching, no Uni break, no mods/CC.

EDIT: Ok, now I also got the error code when loading during meeting time.

Message 58 of 76 (1,103 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Error 109:1bfa931d - Society Event fails/ No group members

★★★ Novice
I am having the same issue in Britechester.   The sim is the next heiress in my legacy family.  Everything was fine at first.  I enrolled her at the University of Britechester and moved in to Drake Hall. Right away I got a message that the Spirit Corp was meeting and went to check it out.   There were several sims hanging around the quad with a keg, ping pong table, etc.  My sim got a selfie with the Mascot and met several other students.  I tried getting her to join but she was so busy having a conversation with multiple sims at once.  I couldn't get the interaction to cancel and the event ended before she could ask to join.  I figured no big deal she can join next time.

The next day I noticed one of her roommates walking around with a Art Society shirt.  She asked to join and he said yes.  She went to the commons and attended the Figure Painting event by the canal.  The next day she was in the Commons after class when a Debate Society practice session started.  She was able to join that organization as well without any issues.   I was happy because she has the Friends of the World aspiration and I wanted her to participate in several if not all of the organizations. 

However, the next time a Spirit Corp event occurred I got a last exception error.  The banner, keg, ping pong table, etc all appeared but no sims showed up.   I also hadn't seen the mascot on campus at all since that first spirit event.   I thought it might be a weird glitch but then the same thing happened again the next time a spirit event was occurring. 

I figured it might be an issue with a mod or some CC so I quit the the game, removed all my CC and mods (including MCCC) and repaired the game.  I went back to the save when Sim first started Uni.  Once again the spirit corp was meeting and this time I got her in right away.  I got her in the art society too. I thought things were looking good.

Only this time when the debate society had their first practice meeting I sent her to travel to the commons.  The debate society event had already started and when it tried to load the commons lot I got a message "The game failed to load.  Error code: 109:1bfa93d:d55e85da.  It is recommended that you relaunch the game."  I quit without saving, restarted and this time sent her to the lot before the event started.   The time for the event came and no one was there. A couple days later I sent her to the Bar in Gibbs Hill knowing that the Debate Society met there for bar night.  When trying to load the lot I once again got the Error code shown above.  It is like the lots can't load if the organization is supposed to be meeting there.

Then to make matters worse when the next Spirit event came up no one showed up for that either.  Once again I have not seen the mascot on campus since that very first day.

Since I uninstalled all of my mods and cc I no longer had MCCC to tell me if a last exception occurred but when I checked the game folder there were several new last exception files.

I wouldn't even mind if my Sim couldn't be in the organizations as long as she could attend the events.  But the events don't load.  It doesn't spawn any sims.

I have attached a screenshot of the loading screen error message as well as the last exception text file. 

IMG_20191121_001541.jpg

Message 59 of 76 (1,048 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Error 109:1bfa931d - Society Event fails/ No group members

★★★ Novice
@Designergirl81 Will your buildings appeared as "incomplete" after this error code? First I thought maybe it is because I used renovated buildings from the gallery, but now that seems not the main problem.
Message 60 of 76 (1,022 Views)