Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Error 109:1bfa931d - Loading Bot event fails

by Rodneyjr1970

Original Post

★★ Guide

I haven't received any error messages, and the lots load normally, so if there's a more specific thread for that, feel free to move this one.

In the third term of my first university playthrough, the debate team stopped showing up, including their big Saturday debate. My sim couldn't participate, because no one was there. They had been there and active the two previous times. Also the Britechester Spirit Squad stopped appearing to their events. The furniture and other props spawn normally, but there's no sims in that club. 

I'm now playing my second household through university, and the same thing happened. No one at Saturdays' debate, no one at the Spirit Squad. Both things were active and working as intended through the first weeks of the university.

I switched to Foxbury when their Spirit Squad event started, and there's plenty of club members there. I hadn't played on Foxbury side at all before this household.

My -guess- is that maybe the original club members graduate and the game doesn't spawn new ones?

Message 21 of 76 (3,400 Views)

Hero
@Lumiasta Yeah, sounds like the same issue. It's does look like some spawning issue. I thought it could be that one of the member corrupts (cause I saw one that was in the same organisation twice).

Seems you only get the error if the meeting is in bar or the library.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 76 (3,390 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I had the very same error at the Commons with Bot Savants. Brainiacs were bugged for Bar but present in the Library.
Message 23 of 76 (3,366 Views)

Hero
@Einsam_Ash That's interesting that it differs for the lot but not the organisation.

Thanks for the info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 76 (3,358 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@crinrictAny particular save location/time you're looking for?  I have the one where my first error occured, a recovered one from about an hour before the meeting, an older recovered save that I tested which was right before a commons meeting.  Speaking of that one, I was already at the commons before the meeting, so I decided to leave and then come back after the meeting started.  Like @Einsam_Ash , I received the error trying to zone into the meeting at the commons.  So definitely not just the bar for Bot Savants.  I spent a lot of time at the commons, so I was probably there beforehand all the previous times.

Message 25 of 76 (3,342 Views)

Hero
@Rodneyjr1970 At the moment, I'm letting QA look into this further :D Hopefully they can figure it out but I guess the more saves they have (from before, after, whenever), the better.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 76 (3,334 Views)

Re: No Sims at Bot Savant Social event

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

As far as I can tell, University is totally and 100% incompatible with ALL mods.

If you install ANY mods on your world, at ANY point, University will not play. I've tested this 6 times.

If you have a world that you've played with mods, at ANY time, university will not play. The ONLY way to successfully play university is to remove ALL mods and CC, start a brand-new completely blank world, and play university, NEVER installing any mods or CC.

University will corrupt your world and save files if you have had mods and/or CC installed on them at any point.

If you have mods, uni LE's and crashes. If you then remove all mods and CC, uni LE's and crashes.

The only way I've been able to keep it from crashing is to NEVER have had mods on the entire world in the first place.

Since I'm not willing to play without mods, University is basically useless to me. Gonna see if I can uninstall it.

Message 27 of 76 (3,322 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Lumiasta I have this same issue, the clubs do not show up to any of the events. With the debate club I see the chairs and the debate stand but there are no people except the sim I control. This also occurs with the spirit squad.
Message 28 of 76 (3,293 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is the link to my saves. It was for the Goth Legacyall saves  

Message 29 of 76 (3,242 Views)

Re: No Sims at Bot Savant Social event

★★ Apprentice

This is exactly what happened to me.  Quit University for a term and when I came back, the organization tasks could not be fulfilled but still showed in that menu.  When I quit the organization and tried to rejoin, no members populate any organization events (oddly only at the Univ. I dropped out of ... they still seem to populate the ther university)>

Message 30 of 76 (3,215 Views)