Re: No Sims at Bot Savant Social event

by Rodneyjr1970

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@crinrict Not yet, though I have a few in game days still before I reach the event that caused the error.  For now though, I’m still seeing Savants members at the events, they had already stopped showing up at this point.  Oddly, Conspiracy Theorists are showing up also, but have the Bot Savants actions available, to include being able to ask to join the Savants.

UPDATE:  I made it all the way to the same point as before.  Everything played out just fine.  No errors, and the Bot Savants members showed at every event.  So either it was due to mods or it was a fluke.  I’ll put the mods back in tomorrow and see what happens.

Message 11 of 76 (1,130 Views)

Re: Event for Organization Crashes

★★★★★ Novice

Mine is also doing the same exact thing. Removed mods, repaired game. Crashing whenever my sim tries to attend an event for the Debate Guild

Message 12 of 76 (1,176 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Error 109:1bfa931d - Loading Bot event fails

★★★ Novice

Good evening, 

I have been having the same issue. I do use mods, and I have removed them, repaired my game and now I'm just playing vanilla. Unfortunately, the problem still prevails. I've attached the screenshot of the error being thrown by EA. 

Has there been a resolution to this issue? 

Thanks.

Message 13 of 76 (1,141 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Haven't had much time to test this but on the save I checked I found

• If you go to the lot early and wait till the event starts, a LE is thrown
  • I found one unplayed Sim that was in the same society multiple times. Removing him did not solve the issue.

At this point, the more saves the better, so please if everyone could share them, thanks.

Associated LE

Spoiler
<root>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <sessionid>7a61a359801a56a35dd26058</sessionid>
        <type>desync</type>
        <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
        <createtime>2019-11-18 10:16:47</createtime>
        <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.58.63.1010-1.300.000.121.Release</buildsignature>
        <categoryid>organization_service.py:662</categoryid>
        <desyncid>7a61a359801a56a35dd26058</desyncid>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_played_sim')&#xD;
        Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 293, in _run&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\venues\scheduling_zone_director.py", line 350, in _shift_churn_alarm_callback&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\venues\scheduling_zone_director.py", line 424, in _handle_situation_shift_churn&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\organizations\organization_situations.py", line 146, in get_predefined_guest_list&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\organizations\organization_situations.py", line 109, in get_members_sim_infos&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\organizations\organization_service.py", line 662, in generate_organization_members&#xD;
        AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_played_sim'&#xD;
        rtim=0&#xD;
    </desyncdata>
</report>
</root>

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 76 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My problem is with the Foxbury spirit group. Every time I tried to go to the bar night the game had Error Code 109 and nobody came during Foxbury spirit events.

My save

Message 15 of 76 (1,080 Views)

Hero
@Airakale Which family do I need to play ? Did you ever use mods/cc in that save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 76 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Rodneyjr1970 I have the same problem and error message in Britechester and I don't have any mods at all.
Message 17 of 76 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I played Vlad. He graduated before I saw this post so you may need to reapply him to Foxbury sorry... I only used Show Sim Info by itsan2, Club credits by twistedmexi and no townie spellcaster by zero for the last two months.
Message 18 of 76 (1,062 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Airakale OK. I'll just try a townie then. The error shouldn't be related to a certain Sim.

EDIT: The next bar night is like 4 days away, do you happen to have another backup (the ver ones) that's closer to a bar night ?

Merged the no sims at society group meeting in here. It's the same issue. I think you get an error when you need to travel to the lot and when you are already on the correct lot, no one shows up.

@ugh70 @zensluv4real @Rodneyjr1970 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 76 (1,061 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict I forgot which one is closer to bar night so I upload all version of save 7.

Message 20 of 76 (1,013 Views)