Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Error 109:1bfa931d - Society Event fails/ No group members

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University Get Famous Seasons Cats and Dogs City Living Get Together Get to Work Parenthood Dine Out Spa Day Outdoor Retreat Toddler Stuff Vintage Glamour Stuff Kids Room Stuff Movie Hangout Stuff Spooky Stuff Cool Kitchen Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When in the clubs and organization tab if you go to the schedule of organization events and a brainiacs one is in progress and click to go to event it will go to the loading screen but then crash and come back with and error. As well if you are already at the location for the event the members of the organization will not spawn or appear.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes and says game failed to load and returns you to the world selection page.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to go to the event and have the location load properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Can’t go to brainiacs organizations events.

Message 3 of 76 (4,888 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Info

Hero

Users, whose save files became corrupted after running into “error code 102:6ee24dd4” or “error code 109:1bfa931d”, should find the issue no longer occurring. This is a retroactive fix, and saves that were corrupted should once again be available to load.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.69

Your saves will be fixed. No need to do anything further

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 74 of 76 (4,602 Views)

All Replies

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] No Sims at Bot Savant Social event

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them, including Discover University.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enroll a Sim at University. Attend an organization event for the Bot Savants, and try to join the organization as a new member. The other organization events are working as expected. So for example, joining the Spirit Squad is as expected. In addition, no Sims around campus show an organization membership so there is no way to join an organization unless go to the scheduled event.
What happens when the bug occurs? No Organization members show up to Bot Savant events. I went the the robot contest and there were bots there, but not one NPC Sim showed up. I went to Bot Savant social event at th bar, and no organization members arrived. Or at least, there are no NPC sims with tag of being a Bot Savant Organization member. There is no way to know who is an org member. So my Sim cannot join this organization. I will note that the first time I went to travel to a Bot Savant event, the game failed to load the location, and i got a note suggesting to restart the game. I thought that was odd but I restarted and the next time I went to an organization's event, it worked fine (except for the Bot Savants events - those do not have any members show show as mentioned above)
What do you expect to see? I expect to see NPC Sims to arrive and function at their events who are designated as Bot Savant Members. And there is a social option to request to join the organization.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I don't have a screen shot of this.

Message 1 of 76 (4,813 Views)

Re: No Sims at Bot Savant Social event

Hero

HI @zensluv4real 

just was lucky enough to get the event in the game I'm testing and there's plenty of NPCs for me

Are you checking the right spot ? At what point did you remove your mods ? Do you remember what error code you got ?

Bots.png

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 76 (4,796 Views)

Re: Event for Organization Crashes

Hero
@shelbiedee Could you post a screenshot of the error message you're getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 76 (4,800 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That is the error code. I do not have any mods or CC. I tried to do some research and it said it could be related to that but I don’t have any. I have also tried to repair the game through origin and it didn’t help. 

Message 5 of 76 (4,788 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

EDIT: Yeah, can duplicate that error on your save. Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 76 (4,781 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello.  I had the same problem.  When I first enrolled there was one member in Bot Savants.  I quit college after that to reapply for a different degree.  When I returned, the original member was still there as well as a new person I hadn’t seen before.  This was at the meet in the bar.  I didn’t join then, wanting to settle in to my college routine first.  So the next meetup was at the commons, I went hoping to actually join this time, but no one showed.  Then there was the meetup in the quad with all the bots on display.  There were bots, but no organization members.  My semester finished and I hoped the next Bot Savants meetup might have at least new members in it.  So I travel to the bar meetup like @zensluv4real did, and was sent to the map selection screen with an error message saying it’s recommended to relaunch the game.  The error code is 109:1bfa931d:d55e85da.

During the bot competition meet I eventually called the sim who was previously in the Bot Savants to come hang out, hoping he would trigger something.  He showed but with no Bot Savants tag nor any of the Bot Savant interactions available.

Message 7 of 76 (4,748 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Rodneyjr1970 Is this with or without mods ? Does the bar show as incomplete on the map ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 76 (4,746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Both.  My first time was modded.  I removed all mods and tried it another 3 times total like that.  The last time was only to get you the error code.  Also, my oldest recovery save is actually from the very last time I saw any Bot Savants members.  So I’m going to play that out without mods to see if the members will stop showing up like they did with my mods in place.

and @crinrict?  Thanks for all you do.

Message 9 of 76 (4,737 Views)

Hero
@Rodneyjr1970 Did you get that error 109 again ?

Keeping a separate thread for that here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Error-109-1bfa931d-Loading-Bot-event-fails/m-p/...

If it keeps happening, I'd like to get hold of your save as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 76 (4,690 Views)