[FIXED] [DU] Conflicting Block Clusters - build breaking bug

by schnuck01

Original Post

Re: Cannot Build after reloading game

[ Edited ]
Champion

@CashmereGrass This is a bug report, and currently there is not a solution yet. You can read through the thread for recommendations, though, and watch for a fix in a patch. If there's a fix in a patch, and if you're subscribed to this thread, you will get a notification if it's marked with a solution.

Please 'me too' this bug report on the first page. This is helpful. Thank you!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 81 of 84 (1,313 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Conflicting Block Clusters - build breaking bug

Hero

We addressed an issue resulting in a “Conflicting Block Cluster” error message that could occur while building, preventing you from being able to draw or move walls.

Fixed in Patch 1.62.67

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 84 (26,764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a horrible issue that it seems all simmers come across at some point in the game. How I fixed it was by first figuring out which wall was the one causing the issue. If you cant figure out where the issue lies, raise the foundation of the house. I was renovating Nookstone in Oasis Springs when this happened to me and the only walls that remained when I did this was the bathroom walls. So I clicked the undo button and deleted the interior bathroom walls and then was able to place the walls I was trying to put in without error.

Hope this helped Heart

Message 83 of 84 (1,149 Views)

Hero
@cloudi_stars This has been fixed a while ago.

If you still have issues, please create a new thread.

Do make sure your game is updated to the current version.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 84 of 84 (1,126 Views)