Re: Can't work onmy builds once they are built on the honeydewfields lot univers

by lyntle

Original Post

Re: Conflicting block clusters

★★★★ Guide

Many thanks @SheriGR for the offer, but I thought I wasn't going to get a reply here so I just rebuilt it in the end. It was a very strange thing though!

Message 10 of 84 (2,685 Views)

Re: Conflicting block clusters

Champion

@elliebreton No problem. I'm glad the new one is working for you. Have fun with your homes! 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 11 of 84 (2,667 Views)

Re: Can't work onmy builds once they are built on the honeydewfields lot univers

@lyntle

Could you upload that house in the screenshot to the gallery and I’ll download it and test. I’ve managed to add an extension to Honeydew Fields but maybe I haven’t replicated fully what you were trying to do.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 12 of 84 (2,698 Views)

Cant build on lot if I leave and come back

★★★ Novice

The errors I'm getting are for split leveling, but there are no split levels.

I'm having a problem with one of the lots in Britechester. I'm able to build on the lot until I revisit it. I had completely demolished and rebuilt the lot to make sure it wasn't just something that went over my head. After I had gotten back to where I was, I had left the lot knowing I was still able to build walls. When I returned I got that same error.

I've removed my mods folder.
Repaired my game.

I returned to the lot without mods to see if maybe that was the issue, but it still continued.

Message 13 of 84 (2,707 Views)

Re: Cant build on lot if I leave and come back

@SeaCucumbr  Can you please post a screenshot of the exact error message you're getting?  It would help to know the precise wording, to compare with other people.

And please test in a clean folder:  Move your entire Sims 4 game folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, then start a new save and try the same thing.  Don't add any mods or cc, just test with no added content.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 14 of 84 (2,698 Views)

Re: Cant build on lot if I leave and come back

★★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict In the attached image, i had attempted to build a wall in the middle of the room. This is the Honeydew Fields lot in Britechester. 

Message 15 of 84 (2,685 Views)

@SeaCucumbr  I've merged your posts into this thread, where Bluebellflora is already troubleshooting issues with the same lot.  She's much better at building than I am, anyway.

If you could upload the lot to the gallery and let her know where to find it, that would be very helpful.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 16 of 84 (2,678 Views)

★★★ Novice

attached is the gallery post with my gallery name and problem lot.

Message 17 of 84 (2,662 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you, Ii wasn't aware this thread existedStandard smile

Message 18 of 84 (2,661 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, I will upload the lot later today and I will try the other things today as well.

Message 19 of 84 (2,658 Views)