Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DU] Cannot make offering at Secret Society (stuck item)

by PugLove888

Original Post

★ Novice

Thank you for the recommendation. It worked!!!!!!! Large smile

Message 41 of 51 (873 Views)

Re: Cannot make offering at Secret Society

★★ Novice
@crinrict This worked for me, too! Thank you!
Message 42 of 51 (842 Views)

Re: How do I get rid of an object on the altar for the Sprites'?

★★★★★ Newbie

This bug is still not fixed as of Aug 2020. I have removed all my mods and repaired all of my installed game packs and I am still unable to make new offerings because there is a crystal stuck on the altar that does not belong to my sim. I guess I'm just going to have to give up on advancing in the secret societies until yeah he gets around to fixing this. Here's hoping they get around to it soon.

Message 43 of 51 (807 Views)

Re: How do I get rid of an object on the altar for the Sprites'?

Hero
@NadiaSweety Did you try the suggestion on page 4 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 51 (775 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@MzWhizKid  you solution is so simple and yet absolutely genius! NerdStandard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 45 of 51 (747 Views)

Bug at altar secret society, Sims 4 university

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? ep01.359
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, Get to work, seasons, Spa day, Strangerville, into nature, City life, Sudentlife, party accessoires,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to offer at the altar of the secret society, you'll find a stuck object over there
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to make an offering for the secret society at the altar, however I cannot because there is a stuck object on the altar
What do you expect to see? To be able to make offerings and enjoy this part of the game since I paid for it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I love playing sims university and was very excited to join the secret society. My sim joined the secret society in university living, and everything went well for a while. Most parts worked, however after a few sim weeks the bug occurred. Another secret society member tried offering a gem stone at the alter, but the stone did not disappear. Because the stone did not disappear and cannot be deleted through built mode, it is stuck. Therefore I cannot continue properly with the secret society story for my sims, which sucks.

Message 46 of 51 (740 Views)

Re: Bug at altar secret society, Sims 4 university

★★★ Guide
@Poespluis69 Have you tried testingcheats true and shift-clicking and resetting the altar/object?
Message 47 of 51 (716 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, thank you for your reply Standard smile

I did already try this a couple of time with no success.

I also repaired the game a few times, but that did not work either

Message 48 of 51 (703 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Poespluis69 This seems yo be merged with another post, there's a solution/workaround that has worked for others on page 4. Hope that halps you too! Standard smile
Message 49 of 51 (690 Views)

★★ Novice

You are very welcome!

Message 50 of 51 (597 Views)