Re: Sims 4 Discover University - Secret Society Altar Bug

by pjhan

Original Post

Re: How do I get rid of an object on the altar for the Sprites'?

★★ Apprentice

I had this problem just a few minutes ago where a Fire Opal was stuck on the altar. Checked it with and without CC and was there each time I loaded it.

So since it was stuck there, I decided to go for some free money. Started spamming 'Copypasto' at it and after 3 or 4 times it just went away on its own. Maybe something in the spell altered it's state somehow and forced it to finally be consumed by the altar. Dunno, but it's gone now and i can do my offerings.

Message 10 of 51 (2,571 Views)

★★ Apprentice

<this is my copypasto from other thread...  here  >

I had this problem where a Fire Opal was stuck on the altar. Checked it with and without CC and was there each time I loaded it.

So since it was stuck there, I decided to go for some free money. Started spamming 'Copypasto' at it and after 3 or 4 times it just went away on its own. Maybe something in the spell altered it's state somehow and forced it to finally be consumed by the altar. Dunno, but it's gone now and i can do my offerings.

Message 11 of 51 (2,520 Views)

Re: How do I get rid of an object on the altar for the Sprites'?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

There's a mod on BIENCHEN83/SIMS4ME's site called Destroy Object Cheat.  It adds the old Sims 3 command "Destroy Object" back to the shift-click menu. Just shift-click on an item and select "destroy object", poof! It's gone.

It's come in handy more than a few times.

Message 12 of 51 (2,541 Views)

Re: Cannot make offering at Secret Society

Hero
@BritStap85 As you are a mod user, can you try TwistedMexis's DestroyObject mod ? Just google it. It's called Destroy Object Cheat Fix.

This should give you an option to destroy the object.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 51 (2,384 Views)

★★★★ Novice

l'll give that a try, thanks!

Message 15 of 51 (2,381 Views)

Hero
@BritStap85 Did this work for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 51 (2,344 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Simsgirl2116 I have the same problem. A rock is stuck on the altar and I can't make anymore offerings because the object is preventing me from doing so. I don't know how it got there because I never put it there. My only hope is that it's gone when I reload.
Message 17 of 51 (2,419 Views)

★ Novice

I tried copy pasto also but i was burnt up before it would destroy. I tried with 3 spell casters!

Message 18 of 51 (2,338 Views)

Item must be removed from Alter before another Offering can be made.

★★ Novice

Another Sim put Flamingonium on the alter, and left. my sim is unable to move this item, so my sim cannot make another Offering, thus making the sprites mad.

Message 19 of 51 (2,323 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes it did. Thanks!
Message 20 of 51 (2,309 Views)