[FIXED] [DU] Accused Of Cheating On Homework

by Braxien

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Accused Of Cheating On Homework

★ Novice

I have the same problem. I got all the packs installed and have already repaired the game. However, lots of rewards just greyed out and are shown as "not available for robots"

Message 31 of 37 (943 Views)

Champion

@LeafLucas On the robots issue, is your issue the same as the Bug Report at this link? If so you could 'me too' the Bug Report then add your relevant information to the report:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Some-reward-traits-wrongfully-say-Not-available-for-robot...

SheriGR Coffee cup  I don’t work for EA.
Me Too – if you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button

XP – for helpful comments (& to help others 'level up')
Mark As Solution – to help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 32 of 37 (940 Views)

Hero
@LeafLucas Do you have both this accused of cheating and the not available for robots or did you post in the wrong thread by accident ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 37 (912 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too! 

I have a young adult sim who lives with her mom, at home.

Every time my sim returnes home from class, her mom accuses her of cheating.

I never select any of the cheating options but i tried to fix this problem myself. When she was in class, i clicked on her face at the bottom left of the screen and selected the option 'Take notes'. Because i thought if i wouldn't do anything while she was in class, she'd automatically cheat. 

But now i know that it's not something sims automatically do, it's probably a bug or what so ever.

Sorry for my bad English, i'm Dutch. Standard smile

Thanks for this topic!

Message 34 of 37 (875 Views)

★★ Guide

I've been having this issue with my sims now, I use MCCC and I noticed a funny buff hidden under the hood, so to speak, when I was removing a buff from my sim.  I wonder if this is the reason my parent sims just want to smack around my YA uni students.  

Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 11.13.14 PM.png

The buff only exists on students who haven't yet been scolded.  What stinks though is that my students 100% aren't cheating.  Between this and the taunt about university superiority my sims are losing relationship super fast.

Message 35 of 37 (848 Views)

★ Guide
@verfens I noticed this too.
Message 36 of 37 (817 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sims will no longer be accused of cheating on their coursework or homework if they don’t actually cheat.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

EDIT: Please use this thread if you have issue with being accused of plagiarizing

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 37 (5,851 Views)