Re: [OPEN] [DO] White Experimental Food

by mllespider

Original Post

★ Guide

I'm having the same problem with the same 3 experimental foods.  At first I thought my lighting was messing up and just making the bamboo dish really bright, but then when I went to a much darker restaurant and ordered any of those 3 dishes the same thing was happening the texture just isn't there anymore.

Message 11 of 25 (1,666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

This is still happening after the recent patches. I just sent my Sim to a restaurant and had him order the Glazed Heirloom Bamboo Roll and the texture was white on the bamboo roll.

Message 12 of 25 (1,611 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same for me, I was just doing pictures of all the experimental food when I find out the missing textures...there might be 4 of them.

-Glazed Heirloom Bamboo Roll

-Free Range Sixam Pit Beast

-Space Taco with Pearled Egg Core

-Vanilla Sea Shells and Chocolate Caviar

here are the pictures I took and the ones in the restaurant menu as a reference.

Message 13 of 25 (1,573 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

2 more pictures

Message 14 of 25 (1,576 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I got a question, can anyone list what graphics cards you have this seems to me like a texture problem with the graphics card.

If you have windows 10 type in the search bar dxdiag go to display and than post just the name of the card.

Also is the picture of the food on the menu the proper color or is it messed up too. If its booth its a graphics card pattern issue if its just the food, its more likely a bug, I tried to replicate it, but my restursant is currently broken I haven't been there in a while, I think all the staff died and my sim that owns the shop has to readd the staff.
Message 15 of 25 (1,560 Views)

Hero

@Sid1701d9 

This bug is very obvious.

Just build a new restaurant and test. It has nothing to do with any graphics cards so no one needs to list them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 25 (1,549 Views)

★★ Novice

I still have this problem even after updating to the recent patch.

Message 17 of 25 (1,434 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Still white after the 1.52.100.1020 patch and the installation of Island Living. Food don't look tasty ...

Message 18 of 25 (1,397 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Still happening after the patch 1.53.115.1020 (july 2019)

Message 19 of 25 (1,355 Views)

★ Pro

Still happening.

Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 10.01.39 PM.jpg

Message 20 of 25 (1,333 Views)