Re: Unable to use oven on Chef Station

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

Is anyone still seeing this issue ? I was able to cook a tuna casserole on the station just fine now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 56 (838 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I tested both types of chef station. On the straight one with the wall window, I cooked a high-energy protein plate, which is the recipe I was not able to make before. That worked OK now.

On the L-shaped chef station, I tried a lobster thermidor, which is a dish someone else reported as not working. It worked OK too.

So it looks like the issues with cooking oven-based dishes on the chef stations have been fixed.

Message 52 of 56 (4,668 Views)

Hero
Thanks for testing.

I'm going to mark this as fixed for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 56 (804 Views)

★ Novice

I have a problem with this as well. I uninstalled all mods, tried restarting the game, moving the objects etc... nothing works.

My problem specifically is with owned restaurant and hired chefs. First, both chefs go to the same station but neither one of them can cook (they give me the "I can't reach there" bubble. When I close the restaurant and try cooking with my sim, everything works fine.

Even if I have 2 chef stations (I tried with Sous-Chef station as well), none of them work. 

I just bought Dine Out but with this bug, it's unplayable. 

Message 54 of 56 (655 Views)

Hero
@CristinaBiancaB Sounds like a different issue. Could you please create a new thread.

Please make sure to remove any mods/cc you might be using

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 55 of 56 (630 Views)

Hero

Eggs and Toast sound super basic and easy right? They will continue to be that way for
our unassuming Chefs on the Chef Station since we fixed an issue that made them…
challenging. Sims can also use the second burner for other recipes without fail or routing
out.

Guess they found yet another thing to fix :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 56 (399 Views)