Re: [TO ADD] [DO] Top level chefs in restaurant cooking poor quality food

by Jes2G

Original Post

Re: Maxed out skill chefs still creating poor quality foods

★★★★ Guide

My problem is the same together with a bunch of others problems in restaurants too.

I was hoping this update with 500MB was to bring fixes for our issues that make restaurants unplayable!

Message 61 of 109 (1,586 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Top level chefs in restaurant cooking poor quality food

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Spoiler

Angry please fix this now when we have vampires there is not so many jobs they can work on and restaurants is one of the main money income...

Message 62 of 109 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Novice

This bug is literally the reason I haven't played the sims 4 in over 6 months. Really sucks the fun out of restaurants, they're almost pointless.... you'd think EA would see 7 pages of people having this issue and DO SOMETHING about it...

Message 63 of 109 (1,533 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's not just players owning the restaurants that this affects, every Simmer that likes to send their Sims out to eat for dates or learning the experimental foods suffer with this bug. I try complaining to the chef and there is no code written to address poor customer experience with a free drink or dessert given. I didn't even know that was a possibility to receive as a Sim customer. I don't want to have to run a restaurant just to have somewhere for my main Sims to go for decent food.  

Message 64 of 109 (1,516 Views)

★★ Novice

How is this STILL AN ISSUE!?!?

Message 65 of 109 (1,504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

IKR! Why isn't it fixed yet?!

EDIT (Crin): Changed all-caps for readability. Also be aware that all-caps is considered screaming on the Internet and against the TOS

Message 66 of 109 (1,243 Views)

★★ Novice

This is super irritating. I have a 4mth old and had some time to myself to play and found out this is still an issue. Ugh!!! They need to fix this. The game isn't as enjoyable now. =(

Message 67 of 109 (1,210 Views)

★★★ Guide

Really. It's time to fix it.

Message 68 of 109 (1,198 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I won't buy anything new as long as EA is ignoring this bug as if it does not exist.

It's a shame. It really is.

Message 69 of 109 (1,140 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [DO] Top level chefs in restaurant cooking poor quality food

★ Guide

Nick,

I took the time to upload one of my save files for you as I'm sure others have as well. This was back in November. I don't think I need to reiterate how frustrating it is for a bug as major as this to still be plaguing our games almost 6 months later when several patches have been released since then. I work in the software world, so I understand the nature of how these things go and you can't project when it will be fixed. However, will you at least acknowledge whether it is even on the radar? The silence on this matter makes it seem like it isn't and only fuels people's irritations.

Jes2G

Message 70 of 109 (1,081 Views)