Re: [OPEN] [DO] Top level chefs in restaurant cooking poor quality food

by choran929

Original Post

★★★ Novice
It's great that we have toddlers now, really. But i was really hoping this restaurant issue would finally be fixed in the latest patch. *sad panda*
Message 51 of 109 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello,

i was hoping for the fix too. I worked so much for my restaurants and now is not fun anymore. Please fix it.

Message 52 of 109 (1,361 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Same here. My Level 10 chefs are serving poor quality drinks and food. I have my sim giving away free drinks and desserts so the rating won't go down and it is getting quite annoying!

Message 53 of 109 (1,316 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have this problem, please, please. Fix it, it's incredibly boring and overall down motivating to play the game. Frown

Message 54 of 109 (1,269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Nobody ever cooks food that has a better quality than the 'normal' quality, not even my family members or my own sim. My chef has as much experience as possible, but when I put 5/5 food on the menu she suddenly makes food of poor quality. It's extremely annoying.

Message 55 of 109 (1,238 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep, having the exact same issue.. maxed out chefs, and difficult food is always on normal quality max. sometimes poor. why isnt this fixed yet? Frown

Message 56 of 109 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Novice

There are hundreds of people having this problem and I can't believe it's still not fixed in 2017.

Great, we have toddlers that do much more than previous versions but even the toddlers addition has some bugs.

I thought that when we got toddlers the restaurant issue would be fixed.

What is the point of paying for staff to max out skills if their performance is going to be low? The chefs creating poor quality with maxed out skills is simply unacceptable. 

EA seems to think they gave us this game for free, we paid for this! Someone needs to fix this issue ASAP!

Message 57 of 109 (1,117 Views)

Maxed out skill chefs still creating poor quality foods

★★★ Novice

Why is this still not fixed???

There are hundreds of people having this problem and I can't believe it's still not fixed in 2017.

Great, we have toddlers that do much more than previous versions but even the toddlers addition has some bugs.

I thought that when we got toddlers the restaurant issue would be fixed.

What is the point of paying for staff to max out skills if their performance is going to be low? The chefs creating poor quality with maxed out skills is simply unacceptable. 

EA seems to think they gave us this game for free, we paid for this! Someone needs to fix this issue ASAP!

Message 58 of 109 (1,119 Views)

★★★ Novice

So the game updated today, I went to see if they had resorted the problem with Dine Out, and they have not. I really hope that they really understand that there's literally -no- point buying Dine Out the pack due to this bug, basically you'll running yourself poor by this dam bug and it's pretty idiotic. I've already told people not to buy Dine Out due to the bug, instead of updating a * menu, how about you guys actually go and update the problems that makes the game un-enjoying and unsatisfying despite my dam pay.

Message 59 of 109 (1,039 Views)

★★★ Guide

I totally agree with @edward969. Unplayable game pack. No sense to buy it at the moment. And again please fix it.  

Message 60 of 109 (1,028 Views)