Re: [TO TEST] Top level chefs in Dine Out cooking poor quality food

by LadyMichael

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [TO TEST] Top level chefs in Dine Out cooking poor quality food

★★★ Apprentice

Well, as long as you do not chose meals that have a 5 point rating, it's okay. The higher the rating, the higher the chance that the meal is not even normal but bad quality. I am really surprised that this seems to be a difficult bug to fix for EA.

Message 31 of 109 (1,756 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Top level chefs in restaurant cooking poor quality food

★★★ Guide

This is happening for me as well. With top level chefs and the most expensive ingredients I'm not really seeing any poor quality food, but every meal or drink that is 4 or 5 difficulty rating never comes out any better than normal quality. Before the last patch I never had any problems getting excellent quality meals. 

Message 32 of 109 (1,738 Views)

★ Novice

Is this issue ever going to be addressed? Even with a brand new restaurant and chefs, all the food quality is normal at best with cooking carefully from lvl 5 chefs.

Message 33 of 109 (1,676 Views)

Hero

There's never ETA's from the devs

You'll need to be patient.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 109 (1,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. It makes Dine Out essentially unplayable for me. They really need to fix this.

Message 35 of 109 (1,631 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The second patch since this issue was brought to your attention and it still isn't fixed. Sorry but that really makes me angry. You are fixing a minor bug that is preventing the restaurant owner to walk through a door if it is locked and only employees have access but you are still not fixing this major problem?

Message 36 of 109 (1,608 Views)

★★★ Novice

Honestly I really don't pay any attention to restaurant food quality as I don't have a sim who owns one BUT....maybe.....hmmmm... I've noticed this problem started when lot traits were introduced.  I'm wondering if EA didn't purposely downgrade the quality of all food UNLESS you add the "good food trait' (the one with the chef's hat) to the restaurant lot traits?   I don't see any mention of the trait in the complaints so I'm just wondering... Wondering

Message 37 of 109 (1,593 Views)

★ Guide

My restaurant has that trait and I have that problem anyway Frown

Message 38 of 109 (1,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello, I too have this problem, all my staff at tge restaurant are level 10 yet I have level 3 items on the menu which they cook poorly they can only cook normal food up to level 2, in fact I've noticed quite a few glitches with the game overall including sending your chef to training e.g basic/extensive the button should disappear yet mine doesn't aswell as customers sitting at the table for ages I literally have to close the restaurant. I hope EA fix this soon I'm new to the sims 4 and not impressed
Message 39 of 109 (1,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did that work?

Message 40 of 109 (1,507 Views)