Re: [FIXED] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

by ja420

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

★★ Guide
@StarryMight When you open Origin, you should see the notes. I don’t think they’re on the forums. I don’t visit there as much. You should be able to find it here too.
Message 221 of 260 (726 Views)

★★ Guide
@aidans1985 I second that!! FYI I tested it and it’s working great. Restaurants work great in Sulani now.
Message 222 of 260 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ja420 : I did a Google search earlier, and I found the link I wanted that way. Thanks, though! Standard smile

Message 223 of 260 (714 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict I’m so glad they finally are going to patch this through.
Message 224 of 260 (710 Views)

★★ Guide
@StarryMight You’re welcome. Glad you found them.
Message 225 of 260 (701 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

★★ Guide
@mh4515 Yes, it’s been fixed with today’s patch 8/8/19.
Message 226 of 260 (691 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

★★★ Guide

Omg the serving times are WAY faster now too! So much better! Thank You team!!!! 😁

Message 227 of 260 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The problem seems fixed but I have noticed that my sims are not finishing their plates, I'm not sure this was the case before.

Message 228 of 260 (633 Views)

★ Novice

I've had this happen far too many times, its the worst if you're going on a date with someone not in your household and they take their food, there's no way of getting it back for them to eat. Its a huge waste of my sims money and ruins everything. I found a quick fix which is to shift click and reset the sim that's making a b-line for your table, it makes them forget for a minute but they will try again, there was an intense battle last night between Alexander Goth and my sims salad. I hope there's a fix for this soon, its one of my favourite packs and it not working makes me so sad.

Message 229 of 260 (625 Views)

★★ Guide
@Ashii639 A patch dropped yesterday. Issue should be resolved. Check your game and see how it is.
Message 230 of 260 (614 Views)