Re: Free-for-All At Restaurants!

by LadyFu83

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

★★★★ Novice

Thank god i'm not the only one, at times my sim would go and take other food if they're too impatient to wait for their food. 

Message 201 of 260 (763 Views)

★★ Guide
@candiecoatediv Four months huh? Welp.
Message 202 of 260 (738 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@hestiah23  yes. I believe it was first reported as a bug in December and we finally got a fix in April. The problem happened with hair and makeup not completing the job after several attempts. Sometime people would spend the entire time trying to get into the correct hair and makeup. I ended up completing all the tasks and going back a forth a lot. I also stopped playing after a while until it was fixed. 

Message 203 of 260 (728 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@crinrictIyasenu I'm having this issue too and it really sucks. My sims sometimes end up really hungry and I waste money for nothing
Message 204 of 260 (687 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrictIyasenu If you tell them to go away they sometimes put your plate dow. I am not happy about this bug either It maybe from the recent patch. I am about to lose my mind with this problem I am a germaphobe and this is ticking me off. If you are talking to someone near you table they will steal your food so hit ctrl , shift , and C at same time then type "testingcheats true" click on the sims then "Cheat need" and "Make happy"
Message 205 of 260 (685 Views)

★★ Novice

Sims getting up and taking other diners food. Tables no longer be your table after ordering. Bot able to change the uniforms for my staff. Purchased upgrades with points and they aren't there. Chefs not employed by me showing up to work at my restaurant. Not being able to change the colors of preloaded restaurants. The list goes on and on. Its getting really annoying having dine out

Message 206 of 260 (658 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@dragonlover1408  now this sounds terrible. I haven’t played the get to work aspect in a long time but this sounds more involved than sims taking from other sims. 

Message 207 of 260 (646 Views)

★★ Novice

I made my whole family on there. And my husband and I dream of owning a small restaurant one day. And so I find it a little upsetting that I wasn't able to do anything with my restaurant. 

Message 208 of 260 (637 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here

Message 209 of 260 (620 Views)

Message 210 of 260 (594 Views)