Re: [OPEN] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

by Lillypilly

Original Post

★★ Guide

Im not a fan of installing mods unless absolutely necessary. I would not like to feel obligated to download a mod to fix this issue.

Message 181 of 260 (1,016 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Dolbydoo ive noticed this too. My toddlers are starving bc everyone is trying to eat the same plate. 

Message 182 of 260 (1,004 Views)

★★ Guide

I too noticed this after reinstalling my game with a fresh save that's never had mods or CC. My sim was dining out with her coworkers and some random sim came up and stole her food Disappointed  I was like What the heck?! Hope this is fixed soon. I ended up reordering her food and keeping a hawk-eye on it just to be sure she got a chance to eat it.

Message 183 of 260 (934 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this has been happening to me for awhile, and I tried to ignore it, but it's almost game-breaking at this point.

took to google, found this topic.... of course. 20 pages of replies and still no fix.

The Sims 4 sucks.

Message 184 of 260 (870 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there a mod you're aware of?

Message 185 of 260 (756 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I use two mods that help. LittleMsSam's force to leave mod. When I see sims that I suspect are coming to steal food I click on a door, select force to leave and then find them in the menu. They'll immediately turn around and leave the lot. I also use Bienchen's resturantsittweak. It forces sims to stay seated, but it can throw last exceptions. 

Message 186 of 260 (726 Views)

★★★ Guide

I noticed lately if I do a club hangout at a restaurant venue and/or just go to one with a household of at least 2 or more sims, all members of the household or members of clubs will clean up the dirty dishes everywhere as the waiters wont. Sometimes (whether anyone has ordered any thing or nor) they will also start cooking something in a microwave to eat instead. I also had a vampire sim frenzy and fly into the kitchen and autonomously drained the chef after it took 14+ sim hours for his plasma jane / fruit salad to arrive at his table. It eventually arrived but by that point he was full. Wondering

Spoiler

Message 187 of 260 (701 Views)

★★ Guide

Problematic Dishes

Yeah... not a fan of the waiters/waitresses canceling out their dishwashing responsibilities because of customer orders, etc....

Message 188 of 260 (629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah it's almost impossible to have your sims go out to eat. They sit and wait for a while sometimes, and then when the food eventually comes some sim waiting for their food just suddenly comes and grabs your sims food. Sometimes half eaten food, sometimes the sim haven't even manage to start digging in. Got no mods installed.

Message 189 of 260 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought a restaurant and when I opened everything was going well until customers got up and went to another table, took someone’s food and went to sit at their seat and the sims who got their food stolen won’t leave and pay because they basically haven’t eaten yet and it’s really irritating. 

Message 190 of 260 (580 Views)