by LuisLTPG

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

★★★ Newbie

Please may I add on mine my sims at home keep taking each others food aswell

Message 171 of 260 (766 Views)

★★★ Guide
@RLBTanglewood hahahaha! (Waiter turned into a toddler) Sorry I couldn't stop laughing when i read that.
Message 172 of 260 (750 Views)

★★★ Novice

This particular bug makes running a 5-star restaurant impossible.  When sims are seated and the waiting sims run up and steal food before those sims can eat it, they treat it as if the staff hasn't delivered their food yet and walk out pissed off with 1-star ratings.

Does EA even test the game any more before releasing content and expansions?  This just seems so obvious if you've tested all of the career paths and such.  You literally can't run a restaurant for 10 minutes without seeing this bug crop up.

Message 173 of 260 (742 Views)

★ Guide
@SilentCarbide I don't know who said it but it was along the lines of hinting that they kinda do it on purpose or the need for people who "fix" the bugs would drop like flies!
Message 174 of 260 (730 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I thought that was hilarious too! 

Message 175 of 260 (721 Views)

Re: Rude Sims Stealing My or My Date's Food!

★★★ Novice
@LuisLTPG This is happening to me too. And it's not just when I go to a restaurant, it also happens when I go out to eat in the city and I order food from the vendor, then some sim will come up and grab the food that I just ordered! And it happened twice in a row! Very rude of those Sims.
Message 176 of 260 (667 Views)

★ Apprentice

Happens to me also. It is ruining my ability to get gold level date rewards. Frown It takes so long for the food to arrive that I don’t have enough time to order more I order to complete discussion objectives. Frown

Message 177 of 260 (610 Views)

★ Apprentice

Happens to me also. It is ruining my ability to get gold level date rewards. Frown It takes so long for the food to arrive that I don’t have enough time to order more I order to complete discussion objectives. Frown I also have to clean up my own dishes as the servers leave dirty dishes everywhere and are slow to clear my table fully. I get a message that my table needs to be cleared before I can be served. And the server also served tables where the individuals are no longer seated. They have gotten up for some reason or another.

Message 178 of 260 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is this going to get fixed? Happens to me and at food stalls as well. I mean, there’s been a patch since. Would be good to know if they’re even working on a fix for it.

Message 179 of 260 (593 Views)

★★ Novice
so we have hundreds of people with this issue and a month has passed but is there a solution in the works at all?? i guess someone from the community will probably make a mod that’s prevents this from happening and i will gladly download it because this is the most annoying issue ever
Message 180 of 260 (582 Views)