by GenesisPM11

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

Hero
@Nindlmiu He should be put in jail :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 260 (2,321 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Indeed! XD
Message 32 of 260 (2,312 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This has been happening to me too since I downloaded Island Living and the update (I didn't play until I had both). It happens almost immediately after the food is delivered - I tried making sure my sim started eating right away, and it still got stollen. 

Message 33 of 260 (2,244 Views)

★★ Guide

I've got this too. Tested with mods and without.  It's like they swarm around the table like a pack of hungry wolves and take food. I just installed Island Living yesterday.  Noticed it at all restaurants and also noticed that the food is always normal or poor.

Message 34 of 260 (2,231 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This happened in my game twice today. Happened to my sim as well as to others that were with her (Bella).They eat a bit but then someone comes and takes their food to finish it. Almost funny lol.

There are more and more restaurant-related bugs. Disappointed

20190622205242_1.jpg

20190622225854_1.jpg

Message 35 of 260 (2,215 Views)

★★★ Guide

I say set all your restaurants to serve vampire food (Plasma Jane's and Plasma Fruit Salad) and go to the restaraunts and order that and let everyone who isn't a vampire puke from stealing incompatible food...

Message 36 of 260 (2,194 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yep, same thing has been happening in my game since the update. I've been getting around it by using LittleMsSam's "Force Leave" mod. After my sim orders their food I then click on the door and select "force everyone but employees to leave". It means my sims get the entire restaurant to themselves, but at least they get to eat their meal. It also stops their date from randomly getting up and sitting with other people. Cause, yeah, that's not rude, or anything... 

Message 37 of 260 (2,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same bug since the last patch June 18th.  I have all the packs except for the new Island Living.  Never played with mods or cc.  On an old and a new game, sims steal and get stolen their food at all restaurants tested.  It makes the experience a total fiasco.  Dirty dishes are also being left on tables, but that's an older bug.

Message 38 of 260 (2,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Platform: PC

Packs & Game version: All released packs (including Island Living) + game is patched (version 1.52, 18th June 2019)

Tested: with CC and without CC

I have the same bug like other here since the 18th June patch. Orders in restaurant got stolen from my sim's table. They starve in a restaurant ... well, actually not but they nearly never are able to eat their ordered food (but have to pay the full prize), which destroys the whole gameplay feature of "Dine Out" Gameplay Pack in my opinion.

I hope this bug gets fixed very soon. It's more than anoying - it's frustrating.

Message 39 of 260 (2,056 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Just took my Sims out for dinner because it was the mom's birthday. As soon as the food was delivered, a Sim ( on of the Berh sisters) picked up her plate and began eating it. The same thing happened to her husband. Let's just say some fame level was lost before they went home. Second time happening since the patch. Until fixed, they'll eat at home

Message 40 of 260 (2,008 Views)