★★★ Apprentice

O!

I'll try this and see how it works, thank you very much Wink

Toki

Message 21 of 44 (2,441 Views)

Re: Pictures Taken of Food not Displaying Properly

★★★ Apprentice

Hi!

Sorry but what am i looking for exactly? Apologies but I'm not familiar with the any of the threads and couldn't find the "Stickied" one.

Toki

Message 22 of 44 (2,441 Views)

Re: Pictures Taken of Food not Displaying Properly

Hero
@ToKiHyou Your thread has already been merged with the correct thread. You don't need to do anything further.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 44 (2,410 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Photo of experimental food changed

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the frame colour issue too, vanilla w/ no mods and all Frame options appear black.

Message 24 of 44 (2,360 Views)

Experimental Food Photos Changing

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Vampires, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Stuff Packs: Fitness, Laundry, Movie Hangout, Perfect Patio, Romantic Garden, Spooky, Toddler,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take a picture of an experimental food in Dine Out, drag the picture onto the wall and apply a black frame. Removing frame does not fix this.
What happens when the bug occurs? The photo changes from whatever you took to a default photo of another food item. The frame will also not change color Unsure what the food item is, but every time you apply a black frame to picture of food, it changes to a meal the looks like a brown circle with white petals. Frame will not change color if you try either, have not tried to put another frame on before black.
What do you expect to see? The photo should not change and stay as the food that you took the picture of.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kiXCGoUATRQcNhmSq7PxirP8803KvhBh

Message 25 of 44 (2,339 Views)

Re: Experimental Food Photos Changing

Hero
@Anonymous_KlTTEN Merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 44 (2,312 Views)

★★★ Guide

I can see this too!

Captura de Tela (7).png

Captura de Tela (8).png

Message 27 of 44 (2,261 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have this too but only if I add a frame to it. the minute I add a frame it does whats shown in the picture to the main post. So I stopped using this feature.

Message 28 of 44 (2,242 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

SimGuruNick has shared a list of the top community reported bugs, and this one is on there! So HOPEFULLY this means they're working on fixing it.

Message 29 of 44 (2,211 Views)

★ Guide

Photos still change after they are placed on a wall after today's patch so this isn't fixed yet, sadly.

Message 30 of 44 (2,167 Views)