[DINE OUT] Experimental Dish Photo Bugging when adding frames

by ItsKeeshia

Original Post

[DINE OUT] Experimental Dish Photo Bugging when adding frames

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dine Out, Free Holiday Stuff Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take Picture of Experimental Dish, then hang the photo on the wall, try adding frame, the image will be different from the actual photo taken by Sim and the name of the dish.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the frame is removed, the actual photo is not returning to its original state. I thought it was a one time thing, so I restarted the game to see if it fixed the bug, turns out the issue reoccurred after adding the frame to the photo once again.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the picture as to what and how it was when my Sim took it in the first place.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Removing the frames does not fix the issue. Even restarting game, the issue would reoccur when you add the frames once again.

Message 41 of 44 (700 Views)

Re: [DINE OUT] Experimental Dish Photo Bugging when adding frames

★★★ Novice

This is definitely still a thing. I tried it with fresh photos my Sim took on a brand new game.

Message 42 of 44 (643 Views)

★ Apprentice

I wanted to confirm that I am also still having this issue in old & new save games 100% of the time. The photos are fine unless I try and add a frame to it. Removing the frame sometimes corrects it and the image reverts back but I don't like how they look without picture frames 

Message 43 of 44 (609 Views)

Hero

Experimenting with photo frames will no longer use the same picture of an Experimental Meal when displayed.

Fixed in Patch 1.69.57/ 1.35

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

I do not know if it fixes already affected photos.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 44 (3,810 Views)