[FIXED] [DO] [IL] Restaurants do not function in Sulani

by Quezare

Original Post

Re: Dine Out Host Wont Show Up to Work

Hero
@bwlangel712 Moved your post over to the sulani thread.

You can try my workaorund above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 55 (875 Views)

Dine Out glitch

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Most Current Update W/ Island Living
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every single expansion that exists
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My bug consists of employees not showing up for work when owning a restaurant and no matter the mods I remove from the game, my waiter especially will not show. Only time my wait staff shows is when I switch to another family and visit that restaurant as a customer.
What happens when the bug occurs? Wait staff won't show up.
What do you expect to see? A patch, a fix, something that lets me run my restaurant.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest update 2019

Please help D: I just wanna run a restaurant and my wait staff refuses to show up. My sim just gained negative reputation points for firing so many and rehiring. I removed my mods and it still won't work. I'm getting really upset here. 

Message 22 of 55 (906 Views)

Re: Dine Out glitch

★★★★ Pro

If you are running the restaurant in Sulani, make sure to only hire employees from that world.

Message 23 of 55 (889 Views)

★★ Novice
@alanmichael1 I was beginning to realize that only the characters from the world show up, but at the same time, the game gives me a limited amount of people to hire, and I cant tell who lives where Frown
Message 24 of 55 (884 Views)

★★ Novice
@alanmichael1 However, I decided to add one more replicated restaurant in Oasis Springs, and again the only staff that didnt show up, was this time my host. So I tracked Eliza Pancakes to living in Willow Creek. So you're probably right.
Message 25 of 55 (881 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I'm commenting from vacation and haven't played the game yet, but reading the forums it looks like the devs have made Sulani spawn "insular" NPCs for all purposes. I hope the inevitable conflicts with Dine Out will be fixed soon.

Message 26 of 55 (877 Views)

Hero
@LoveitRockit Merging this with existing thread for Sulani although it's interesting that it also doesn't work for Willow Creek.

Have you been using a mod to allow specific employees ? Since Eliza Pancakes lives somewhere she shouldn't show up in the pool without a mod.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 55 (858 Views)

My employees aren't showing up in my Island living restaurants :( Anyone else?

★ Novice

I have opened several restaurants in my Island Living neighborhood. I open the first time and only one or two employees are showing up for work. My restaurant isn't functional without them. I've tried closing and reopening the restaurant and tried firing my employees and hiring new ones. I also tried repairing the game files just in case. Anyone else having a similar problem?

Message 28 of 55 (842 Views)

Re: My employees aren't showing up in my Island living restaurants :( Anyone els

Hero

Hi @Madelineaw1 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 55 (818 Views)

★★ Novice

I have not. I do not trust gameplay mods. As for I also moved all of my mods out of the game and saved it into my documents just to make sure that wasn't the issue. It's not the issue. 

Message 30 of 55 (786 Views)