Re: [NEEDS INFO] [DO] [IL] Restaurants do not function in Sulani

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I am having this exact issue - I have a restaurant in Sulani, and only the chef turns up - no waiter or host thus I cannot run the restaurant.

I do not have any MODS (not even sure what they are) or CC - just the stuff and expansion packs as purchased from Origin.

Please can someone help, as super frustrating Frown

Message 41 of 55 (1,046 Views)

Hero
@FranYallop Please try the suggestion in the solution post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 55 (1,039 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm also having issues. I'm using Littlemssam's mod that fixes the bug which prevents out of towners visiting Sulani so that's not the issue. My restaurant was running perfectly until I decided to fire my chef purely because I wanted all the staff to be from Sulani so it sort of community run. Now the new chef won't turn up and it sends someone else instead who I haven't hired. I wasn't able to successfully fire the imposter and used cheats to remove their career to see if it would prompt the actual chef that I'd hired to turn up. Buut no, it just sent me ANOTHER completely different chef. Really wish I hadn't fired my old chef now.

Message 43 of 55 (988 Views)

Dine out restaurant staff not showing up in sulani

★ Novice

Hi having issues now were some staff/host will not show up to restaurant when open. I’ve removed mods and repaired game still the same. Was hoping this would be fixed in the July patch. Please fix it ever since island living. 

Message 44 of 55 (968 Views)

Re: Dine out restaurant staff not showing up in sulani

Hero
@xStephenDx I merged your thread with existing bug report on the issue.

Please see solution post for a workaround.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 55 (958 Views)

Waitress not showing up

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build a Restaurant on Caldera in the new Island Living Exp.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you open the restaurant the waitress will not show up.
What do you expect to see? The Cook and hostess shows, but no waitress
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the new Island living exp installed

Just to let y'all know, I have tried to build a restaurant in the new exp Island Living and the waitress will not show up when you open the it.  I have fired and hire 3 so far and none show.

Message 46 of 55 (962 Views)

Re: Waitress not showing up

★★ Guide
@Brandice1980 Hi Brandice. Have you double checked via “Manage Households” to see if you’ve reached the maximum Sim Count?
Message 47 of 55 (946 Views)

Re: Waitress not showing up

Hero
@Brandice1980 Merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please make sure that all employees live in Sulani or they won't show.

See solution post for a workaround.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 55 (933 Views)

Sulani Restaurants Not Functioning

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Dine Out, City Living, Bowling Night Stuff, Get To Work, Outdoor Retreat, Luxury Party Stuff, Get Together, Spa Day, Movie Hangout Stuff, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Parenthood, Perfect Patio Stuff, Laundry Day, Strangerville, Vintage Glamour stuff and the Cool Kitchen stuff pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take 5+ hours to complete a perfect restaurant on the water with beautiful views, hire your staff and you will experience an issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game runs fine, just the staff doesn't show up to work.
What do you expect to see? When I open my restaurant, either my Host or Wait staff doesn't show up. And a different Sim shows up as the Chef every time.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After downloading Sims 4 Island Living expansion pack.

I attempted to 'repair' the game via Origin, I've tried updating the game as well. I know 'Dine Out' has had some issues since it came out, but I've never experienced this problem until now.

Message 49 of 55 (901 Views)

Hero

Restaurants now work in Sulani.

Fixed in Patch 1.54.120

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 55 (5,758 Views)