[FIXED] [DO] Food placed by customers in Restaurants

by tonyojimbo

Original Post

Re: Restaurant: Customers leaving hot dogs and hamburgers everywhere!

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone share a save file where they've seen this issue? Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 11 of 18 (855 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DO] Food placed by customers in Restaurants

★ Guide
Customers bringing food to restaurant only happen to me once so far, since I rarely play restaurant lately due to customers won't eat bug.
Mine didn't as annoying as what others describe. It's just a single plate and I removed it.
If it happen to me again, I'll share the save file.
By the way, is it just my feeling or TS4 team really engage more lately?
Thank you anyway for putting more attention on bugs especially it piled up this much.
Message 12 of 18 (846 Views)

Re: Restaurant: Customers leaving hot dogs and hamburgers everywhere!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimGuruNickHere is my save file, saved right when customer placed hot dog and hamburger on the tables, wait a little longer and that person keep placing spoiled grilled food on the tables.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Cnxdh8rGpUdVoYLF6j7f_2ssceFiqGMx

If you need any details, please let me know. I hope these Dine Out bugs get fixed asap. My favorite game pack right now.

Oh, another issue you can find on that save file is Anaya Jang is on queue line while his husband Baako Jang and their child is eating on a table. This is not supposed to happen.

After her husband and child finished eating, they will eat again with Anaya Jang. I know it's double profit but I don't want bug.

Message 13 of 18 (824 Views)

Sims keep pulling spoiled food out of their inventory

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Current
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Monchismo and My First Pet
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not overly sure, I suppose one way would be to go to a restaurant or a festival and see NPC sims pulling spoiled food out of their inventories.
What happens when the bug occurs? Spoiled food appears on the lot making sims react negatively and causes clutter on tables or on the ground. Sometimes NPC's will eat the food.
What do you expect to see? No spoiled food.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm not overly sure if this is a new issue or one related to sims randomly finding spoiled food and eating it. Anyway, so I noticed when I took my sim family to Chez Llama that one of the NPC's at the table next to them had a hotdog, normally I wouldn't bat an eye, but like I said the sims were at Chez Llama and their food isn't exactly standard. If the hotdog wasn't bad enough, it was spoiled. So I directed on of my sims (who had finished eating) to tidy up the rotten food, but no sooner had I done this, the NPC in question pulled two more plates out of hammerspace and plopped them down on the table. Once my family was done eating I directed them to pay for their meal and head home. The next sim day I had my family go to the flea market to find some cheap stuff, and low and behold the same NPC was there littering the tables with his rancid hotdogs, only to be joined by another sim who was pulling out spoiled frank n' beans out of hammerspace. 

Two incidences have to be more than coincidence, I'm not overly sure how to classify this bug and if anyone else has had it happen. Any advice would be greatly welcomed.

Thanks.

Message 14 of 18 (767 Views)

Re: Sims keep pulling spoiled food out of their inventory

Hero
@halloweenchild13 Merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 18 (755 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict Thanks Crinrict!
Message 16 of 18 (753 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Anyone still seeing this after today's patch ?

EDIT: Since there haven't been any new reports since Nov that had a fix for a possibly related issue, I'm marking this as fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 18 (893 Views)

Hero

Random NPCs will not leave Hamburgers on tables at restaurants anymore. As much as we like to receive free food, we don’t think it is proper to get them randomly from a stranger.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133/ Console 1.25

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (1,991 Views)