Re: [BUG][DO] Cannot Save Uniform Slot Change

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Staff not arriving for restaurant work (Island Living)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This happened to me just now I made a huge restaurant and went to go make the employee outfits and it wiped my whole building and everything I dont know why this company doesn’t answer me or anyone else in the community their game is dying From bugs I completed the venue n building ive done this before its not done this to me but now and EA where is the Cats and Dogs Expansion pack its the only not in the store PLEASE ANSWER US 

Its still happening dude looks like EA is not answering their community I dont know what is happening with them its like they are going ghost they won’t fix any bugs and I need my CATS AND DOGS EXPANSION PACK!!

(Multiple posts merged here by CM)

Message 51 of 60 (2,047 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Changing employee uniform resets progress

★★★ Novice

Did you sloved that problem? I still have the same problem when I played yesterday. It has never been a problem before after these few months for me. I have lots of mods in my games back then and I used to be just fine. Now, I tried to reset the uniform many times and it took me to when I first buy the restaurant, the menu is reset, the employee also need to be hired again. Thanks

Message 52 of 60 (1,981 Views)

why won't my waiter and cheif outfits not save?

★★★ Newbie

So, I made a new game where My Sim bought a restaurant and I wanted to change all the uniforms, I was able to change the hostess' uniform only, each time I tried to change the host's uniform, or any of the waiters or chiefs uniforms it wouldn't save, I would click confirm and it would bring it back to the default uniforms. I think I fixed the issue with the menu, but at one time I would change the menu, save it then go to change the uniform, and then after hitting confirm on the uniform it would remove all my menu, but like I said I think I fixed that. So if I could get a answer or it fixed some how that would be great. You guys work hard to make this game awesome so thank you!

Message 53 of 60 (1,972 Views)

Re: why won't my waiter and cheif outfits not save?

Hero
@kuma_fruma It's a bug.

I merged your post with the bug report on it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 60 (1,928 Views)

Re: Staff not arriving for restaurant work (Island Living)

★★ Novice

So when I make the uniforms my Sims reset and the lot changes back to what it was when I first visited it with the money transfer window and all the uniforms go back to the original ones. Also, when I try pausing the game it doesn't pause for ages and when actions are lined up they sometimes clear and the Sims reset! Like wtf! Need help fixing my game plzzzzz

Message 55 of 60 (1,878 Views)

Dine out staff outfits

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Base game, Spa, Dine Out, City living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing the game
What happens when the bug occurs? I saw that many people just like me had issues with creating new outfits for their restaurant staff. When you go in your settings on the bottom right corner while you are playing with the restaurant owner, you can choose your staff outfit, there is + sign to create new ones, after you are done you click the arrow, the page load normally but when you get to choose the outfits it’s simply not there.
What do you expect to see? You should be able to see and choose the outfits you want & just created
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I saw that many people just like me had issues with creating new outfits for their restaurant staff. When you go in your settings on the bottom right corner While playing with the owner, you can choose your staff outfit, there is + sign to create new ones, after you are done you click the arrow, the page load normally but when you get to choose the outfits it’s simply not there. 

i found a resolution myself. Instead of creating the outfits in the owner mode, Exit the play by returning to the world page. Then select the restaurant but just in construction mode without playing in any household.

Then change the outfits, once you will return with the owner you will see the new outfits. 

Message 56 of 60 (1,854 Views)

[BUG][DO] Cannot Save Uniform Slot Change

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Backyard Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Purchase a restaurant, travel to the venue, go to restaurant settings, change uniforms from slot 1 to any other slot, hit the check mark.
What happens when the bug occurs? Everything but the choice of uniform is saved. Going back into restaurant settings, or opening the restaurant, reveals that the choice of uniform for either gender has not been changed from slot 1.
What do you expect to see? Well, I expect the game to actually save my choice of uniforms.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please note that while I've marked that I use mods and CC, I have tried removing all of them, even trying a fresh install, and a fresh world, and it made no difference, so I put all the mods and CC back.

At first, I couldn't even create custom uniforms. However, that part suddenly decided to work, but the issue outlined still persisted. The only workaround I found - by searching the internet - was to either edit the slot 1 uniform, or delete all preceeding uniforms until the uniform I wanted moved into slot 1.

Just for the heck of it, I tried loading up an old world and bought a restaurant, and weirdly, it just worked as it should, so I've no idea what happened there.

I do not have issues with progress resetting, or custom restaurant menus failing to save. Just the uniform slot change.

Message 57 of 60 (1,767 Views)

Hero

Game progress will no longer be lost when editing/adding/deleting career outfits in Create a Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133/ Console 1.25

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 58 of 60 (6,395 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict This issue still not fixed as of yesterday
Message 59 of 60 (1,686 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@macca53 Are you on console or PC/Mac ?

Could you please create a new thread if you are NOT on console

Use this for console: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/XB1-PS4-DO-CD-Editing-restaurant-vet-outfits-breaks-it-UI/m-p/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 60 of 60 (1,684 Views)