Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DHD] Skinny jeans clip with boots

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except BDK.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pair the jeans with the wrap around sweater with the new boots from DHD
What happens when the bug occurs? The jeans clip over the new jeans, only in the version with the wrap around.
What do you expect to see? Skinny jean texture to not apply to the boots.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Dream home decorator.

The new jeans are clipping pretty badly with the new boots. I've attached a photo.  It's only the version with the sweater wrap, the other jeans function as expected.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title a bit

Message 1 of 11 (1,141 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [DHD] Skinny jeans clip with boots

Hero

GP10SkinnyJeanFlanel pants look fabulous combined with boots now.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 11 of 11 (796 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] [BYSP] [CL] Skinny Pants/Jeans Don't tuck into boots

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue with the new ripped skinny jeans w/ flannel from the dream home decorator pack, and only with those pants.

Message 2 of 11 (1,059 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [BYSP] [CL] Skinny Pants/Jeans Don't tuck into boots

Hero
@LedaRudbek That currently has it's own thread.

I moved your post over.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 11 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm getting this issue with ALL the boots base game and all packs, when using the ripped jeans with the flannel around the waist.

Message 4 of 11 (1,000 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm still having this issue.

Message 5 of 11 (960 Views)

Problems with Dream Home Decorator CAS

★ Novice

When changing my sim's clothes, there seems to be a problem with the skinny jeans with the flannel shirt tied around the waist. When I choose that and the new knee-high boots, the jeans don't go inside the boots. It blends in with the boots. I think that there is an attachment of a screenshot of my sim in the pack's clothes. I am not sure if I am the only one who has this problem.

Message 6 of 11 (973 Views)

Re: Problems with Dream Home Decorator CAS

Hero
@ctuazon721 You're not

I merged your post with the bug report. Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 11 (931 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@verfens for some reason these pants also dont show up on my screen if i remove the feminine tag bc i rlly want them for my male sims...
Message 8 of 11 (836 Views)

Hero
@MilanHoogewijs Could you create a separate thread for the tag ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This is still a problem, and I would greatly appreciate it if this could get fixed. The DHD pants are my favorite pants in the entire game (I own all the packs), and I love the boots (that came in the same pack), but I am not able to use them together to this day, six months after the launch of the pack. Broken heart

Message 10 of 11 (711 Views)