[FIXED] [DHD] Denim Jacket: Males only with no gender filter/females missing

by JonnaLee

Original Post

Re: [DHD] Denim Jacket: Males only with no gender filter/females missing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. Discovered this bug when a teen in my fresh save auto-generated this jacket as her party outfit and I did not recognise it. I could not find it anywhere on a female sim, even after removing all filters, it simply does not appear. I was able to find it on a male sim when I removed the filters. I removed my mod folder, repaired the game, and started a fresh save just to confirm it was not CC conflict or a buggy save file.

Message 11 of 17 (515 Views)

Townie spawned with top I've never seen

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had sims spawn with "hidden" CAS-parts before, such as the military career earpiece, but I've never seen this top in either career or other. The other thing is that it doesn't really look finished to me, like the sleeves are completely flat against the arms. Anyone that recognize it? I suspect it might've come with DHD, but I've never seen it in any promo material.

Message 12 of 17 (507 Views)

Re: Townie spawned with top I've never seen

Hero
@MintyFreshSims I've merged your post with the bug report on this jacket.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 17 (487 Views)

sims 4 cas clothes

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? ?dont know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? hmm-...
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing is happening
What do you expect to see? nothing ,i just wondering about it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

when i was in cas my sim has a denim jacket on thas isn`t in cas. I have never seen the djaket before. I have no cc

Message 14 of 17 (484 Views)

Re: sims 4 cas clothes

Champion
@kreativeangel93 its a jacket from Dream Home Decorator that has the wrong tags on it, so it doesn't show up for females in the menu and only lets you choose it if your sim is male and have turned off masculine and feminine filters.
Message 15 of 17 (464 Views)

Re: Unlockable Clothing Top not available at top of Interior Decorator career

★★★★★ Newbie
@BLOOPsarah Is there really a mod? Could you link it? It's driving me nuts trying to find it myself, and I can't find a link anywhere...
Message 16 of 17 (343 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [DHD] Denim Jacket: Males only with no gender filter/females missing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Fixed in Patch 1.89.214/1.60

• The ymTop_GP10JeanJacket will now appear in the catalog as a feminine style choice.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

solaire.png

Message 17 of 17 (1,051 Views)