Re: [OPEN] Custom music do not play on several stations!

by simmytime

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Custom music do not play on several stations!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs, GPs and SPs up to Jungle Adventure at time of writing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Add at least one mp3 file into each of the following stations’ custom music folders: - Tween Pop - NuDisco - Singer-Songwriter - Latin - Latin Pop 2. Disable all other default music on those stations - the custom music files are clearly being recognized 3. Play each of those stations above ingame - no music will play, meaning custom music for these stations do not work!
What happens when the bug occurs? No custom music plays for these stations: Tween pop, nudisco, singer-songwriter, latin, latin pop
What do you expect to see? When you have clean mp3 files as custom music in the correct folder those files should play when the station is playing!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Currently not working for the following stations

- Tween Pop
- NuDisco
- Singer-Songwriter
- Latin
- Latin Pop

Message 1 of 5 (1,142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Custom Music should now work appropriately on all stereos.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.77

Any testers welcome though. I hope they caught all stations.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,034 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

That's right! I personally can't play Sinai Rose's LOL in Tween Pop, Bruno Mars' 24K Magic in NuDisco, Justin Roberts' Apple Tree in Singer-Songwriter, Elvis Crespo's Suavemente in Latin, and Los Del Rio's Macarena in Latin Pop! Devil

Message 2 of 5 (1,045 Views)

Hero

Custom Music should now work appropriately on all stereos.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.77

Any testers welcome though. I hope they caught all stations.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,035 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I can confirm all are fixed. Havent got much hope for future stations being broken though, its EA after all.

Message 4 of 5 (929 Views)

Hero
Thank you for checking :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (922 Views)