[FIXED] Custom Music imposes over other music

by B0ssAngel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Custom Music imposes over other music

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

When I use the speaker and then change the station the music from the previous station still plays. I have custom music in the folders. Once I play a custom song and then change the station the other song still plays. When I turn it off the first station still plays. In game options the names of the custom music doesn't show up correctly or its just blank. When I try to play a song while in game options it doesn't play. I've delete cache files, repaired game and uninstalled and reinstalled. I have no mods. Restarting the game fixes it as long as I do not save it. 

Message 1 of 14 (1,653 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2 songs playing at the same time

★★★★ Novice

I have tested it and every thing seems to be working with no problems. The custom music shows up properly and plays while in the options and I can switch stations and songs without any over lapping. I can also go between loading screens and build mode without the music from the speaker overlapping. Seems like this patch fixed all the issues. Thank you for submitting it.

View in thread

Message 14 of 14 (1,246 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Did you patch today ? Is this new since today ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (1,650 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I patched today. This has been going on way before the new patch.

Message 3 of 14 (1,648 Views)

Hero

Is it with all your custom music files ? Are you sure they are the right format and everything ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 14 (1,645 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes with all custom music. I have the correct format for all of them I checked 3x just to make sure. They are all mp3.

Message 5 of 14 (1,643 Views)

Hero

OK. I'll be adding this on tomorrow's round then Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 14 (1,641 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 7 of 14 (1,639 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 14 (1,630 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have noticed that this bug also triggers the old bug I posted long ago with settings not persisting.

Sometimes the settings reset but -only- when there are .mp3 files in any of the custom music folders.

Also sometimes no sound will play at all from the stereo in place of the song overlap bug.

Message 9 of 14 (1,607 Views)

Hero

@Hroun_88 @B0ssAngel 

Is this still happening ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 14 (1,265 Views)