Re: [FIXED] Curtains are snapping to the outside of windows instead of the insid

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] Curtains are snapping to the outside of windows instead of the insid

EA Sims Team
@simsplayer818 Thank you. We'll look into it.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 21 of 27 (511 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We've had trouble reproducing this, if anyone is still experiencing this could you possibly provide a save file or video? You can DM me the link to your files, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing files: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 27 (455 Views)

Hero
Is anyone still seeing this issue ?

@simsplayer818

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 27 (341 Views)

Champion
@crinrict Sorry Crin I'm having problems with my game so I don't know for certain right now. It's been a few weeks since I last managed to play properly. As soon as I'm up and running I'll test this issue and see if it's still happening. Hopefully it's okay.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 24 of 27 (319 Views)

Hero
@simsplayer818 Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 27 (315 Views)

Champion
@crinrict This looks fixed on Xbox Series S.
I've quickly loaded it up to pop into build mode to check as I'm still having other technical issues so I'm still avoiding gameplay. I checked it on my problematic builds where I could recall having issues and it's looking good. I was able to add curtains on some windows I'd had to leave without any, now they are be-curtained!
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 26 of 27 (295 Views)

Hero
@simsplayer818 Thanks for testing.

Locking this as fixed then.

If anyone still has issues, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 27 (276 Views)