[FIXED] Conservationist Career - Task showing before doable

by Costa

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Conservationist Career - Task showing before doable

★★ Guide

this is still a problem, my sim is a level 3 conservationist and got the work at home task to write an article.

I can only do the other task, that is research

Message 11 of 22 (1,266 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

We haven't seen this task appearing for this level of the career. Is this still an issue for anyone? If so, do you perhaps have a save file where you've seen the issue that you could share with me? Thanks so much for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 12 of 22 (1,205 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just encountered this issue in my save. I haven't shared a save before so I'm not sure this is right:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xIS5LfwEHtG0wUXgC8lLKI1O_N_cZIe-

I do use a few mods in this save. My sim who is level 3 in Conservationist who has the task to Write Conservation Article.

Message 13 of 22 (1,170 Views)

★ Guide

It is still happening. 

Message 14 of 22 (1,105 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Conservationist Career - Task showing before doable

★ Apprentice

I also am having this issue and have a relevant save where it’s occurring. What can I do to submit my save? Level 3 but doesn’t have logic up to level 4. Came on here because the option doesn’t show and doesn’t tell you to build logic up that high.

Message 15 of 22 (1,080 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Conservationist Career - Task showing before doable

Hero
@JNarz19 QA is looking for saves on this one. Have you sent yours ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 22 (1,057 Views)

Message 17 of 22 (1,024 Views)

Re: Conservationist Career - missing task on computer

★ Novice

I was having this very same issue, but when I reached level 4 logic, it still didn't work. It must depend on the sim ally unlocked the option to write a conservation article at level 5.5 logic! 

Message 18 of 22 (980 Views)

★★ Guide
I just encountered the same issue. My sim is level 3 in the conservationist career and she just got the request to write a conservation article but the option isn’t there for me either.
Message 19 of 22 (953 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SimGuruNick yes, Nick..it's still an issue as of 6/26/20. This task came up for my level 3 sim. :/
Message 20 of 22 (914 Views)