Re: Conservationist job get "Write Conservation Article" assingment be

by crinrict

Original Post

Conservationist job get "Write Conservation Article" assingment before level 4

★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Work from home in the Conesrvationist job
What happens when the bug occurs? Sometimes they get the Write Conservation Article assigment before they are in level 4, so they not able to do the work from home assigment
What do you expect to see? Not getting this assigment before reaching level 4 in the career
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This is my fav job in the game, and I always give my Self Sim this career,  while it's not such a big deal, I would still want that fixed

Message 21 of 22 (278 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Conservationist job get "Write Conservation Article" assingment be

Hero

Conservationist Sims now Write Conservation Articles at the appropriate career level (level 4). On the same note, the task for Research Conservation now can be completed.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue (or the same for other tasks), please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 22 (2,166 Views)