Re: Ghostwriter Disappearing Desktop literally disappears

by crinrict

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could I get any feedback on this if it's still happening ?

@shadedgrey63 @Argh_Not_My_Face @e5hoxba8

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 49 (1,148 Views)

★★ Guide

Sadly, I still haven't found time to play yet. Plus, as my desktop is 6 years old, I'm always afraid something will go wrong if I use it. Wink

Message 12 of 49 (1,138 Views)

Hero

Frown

Thanks for getting back to me anyways

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 49 (1,134 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's a pretty hard bug to reproduce, and I'm not sure what led to the Ghostwriter Desktop disappearing in the first place.

I've played a lot of Sims 4 this week and the Ghostwriter desktop computer seems to stay in the place where I've put it. I hope that means it's fixed (but in my book it's a "cannot reproduce").

Message 14 of 49 (1,121 Views)

★ Novice

This just happened to me, but with the Out of This World Deskstop. My sim wasn't using the computer, but had an action for it in the queue. He sat down at the desk and the computer was gone. It's not located in the family inventory or in any of the household sims' inventories. I placed a computer right over the spot where the old desktop disappeared from. 

Aliens must have zapped it up Wink

Message 15 of 49 (1,105 Views)

Hero

Did you build anything or was it more of: It was there, you choose an interaction on it and then it was gone ?

Are you using moveObjects to place stuff ?

Also can you buy a new one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 49 (1,095 Views)

★ Novice

Mine disappeared, too. And as Shadedgrey63, I have no mods. My sim was in the middle of writing jokes when it vanished. :-(

Message 17 of 49 (1,086 Views)

Hero

While you were using it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 49 (1,083 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi. I have had computers disappear in two different households, one in each world. They were nowhere to be found, and they were each different models of computers.

Message 19 of 49 (1,030 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone provide a save file of where they've seen this issue occur? Thank you for the help!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 20 of 49 (1,010 Views)