Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Column's Showing Through Roof

★★★ Apprentice

I'm seeing this too.

Untitled-1.png

Message 101 of 107 (876 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I really hope this doesn't take another three months to fix like the basement bug did.

Message 102 of 107 (856 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Adipup I hope as well; it's a quite annoying glitch to "workaround" fix if one has a lot of columns on the lot. :/
Message 103 of 107 (834 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi,

Over 20 of my Lots I am playing at the moment have this problem and loads more of my Lots on the Gallery have Columns with this problem.

Not good enough EA you fix one problem and produce another one. Fix this ASAP please. I am not wasting my time playing a broken game and having to fix this everytime you load a game is not a viable option IMHO. No more money spent until sorted !!!!

Kind regards James.

Message 104 of 107 (793 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Column's Showing Through Roof

Hero

One other important fix coming: Columns were being forced to be medium wall height; no matter the actual wall height. Kind of lame, huh? Well, *wand waggle* *spellcast* *poof* FIXED! Columns now watch your wall height. Ahhhh - that’s better.

Fixed in Patch 1.55.108

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 105 of 107 (6,597 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@BreeMiles This bug is still present in my game after updating to version 1.55.108. A house I made before the bug fix still has overlapping columns. I tried to save it to my gallery and place it on another lot and on a new save and it doesn't solve the problem. I haven't tried other builds yet, just this one. I will do some more testing when I have the time. Is anyone else still having the same issue?
Message 106 of 107 (706 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Mandarim_7412 My game wasn't updated after all. I'm sorry, please disregard my previous report.
Message 107 of 107 (692 Views)