Re: Verdant mushroom soup disappears

by babajayne

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CoL] Verdant Mushroom Soup group meal disappears

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Blows my mind that this is still an ongoing bug.  And it is a bug...I finally got around to digging into the game files to see if I can fix it for myself and the problem is very small and easy to fix.  It's a single bad model reference for the object definition of Verdant mushroom soup.  All of the other mushroom soup varieties reference 1 single game model, Verdant mushroom soup, however, references a different one.

The fix is super easy....just change that one model reference in the object definition of Verdant Mushroom soup and it's fixed.  Easy as pie.

In the short term, anyone interested in using my mod which fixes the issue can find it here: snip

It's a simple override for the verdant mushroom soup group size object definition.

CM Edit: Do not link to mods on AHQ. 

Message 11 of 13 (259 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

While I don’t agree with the personal agenda sidenote in the original post which has nothing to do with this bug, I do experience this bug so I’ve hit “me too”.

Message 12 of 13 (233 Views)

Hero

Verdant Mushroom Soup now shows up properly when choosing it from the list of recipes to cook with other Sims and grabbing servings.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.91

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 13 (985 Views)