[FIXED] [CoL] Cow stuck in inventory after fair

by wombatilim

Original Post

Re: [CoL] Can't put cow back on lot after festival

★★★★ Guide

It might be just the text in english because I think in french it mentionned inventory or household's inventory... like possible to be either in one or the other. The chicken might be in the household since you can take them as objects and place them on the lot, but I dont think its possible with the cow and llama.

Message 11 of 17 (8,558 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Francoisf30 This prompted me to re-read the screenshot I posted and you're right, it does actually mention both inventories. My brain must have just skipped over a couple of words.
Message 12 of 17 (1,856 Views)

Cow in my pocket & she isn't happy to be there

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put a cow in your inventory then go to the fair.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have a cow in my pocket. I went to the fair, got 3rd place & came home. I now have Clementine in my personal sims Inventory. The options are Actions... + Add to Favorites. I assues place in world would be under Actions... however the only actions I have are Rename Clementine & Open Notebook neither of which pops her out of my pants.
What do you expect to see? Honestly I don't expect to find the cow in my sims pocket at all. I think she should be in the household inventory or straight to her cow shed. This makes no sense & it is very disconcerting to have a cow in my pocket.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Does anyone know how to get the cow out of my pocket? I can't drag her, click on her or beg her to get out. She just lives there now. 

Message 13 of 17 (1,868 Views)

Re: Cow in my pocket & she isn't happy to be there

Hero
@Amalathea I merged your thread. Could you try the suggestion in post #10

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 17 (1,831 Views)

Re: [CoL] Cow goes into inventory instead of household inventory after fair

★ Guide
@kindacrazed Also works for me. I no longer have a cow in my pocket.

This is not easy to figure out & still needs a fix.
Message 15 of 17 (1,824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so how did you end up fixing it

Message 16 of 17 (1,534 Views)

Hero

Some Simmers reported that Cows and Llamas were getting stuck in their inventory after the Finchwick fair had ended. We clarified how to return your animals to their sheds in the fair-end notification.

Fixed in Patch 1.85.203/1.55

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (5,785 Views)