[FIXED] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

by LadyDarkSorrow

Original Post

Re: Clubs Resetting when Using Build Mode from Manage Wolrd

★★★ Guide

Hello all, 

my clubs were fine until yesterday, today they are broken too again. Members reset to 6 and zero points.

Message 21 of 40 (1,113 Views)

★ Guide

I have this problem again

Message 22 of 40 (1,095 Views)

★ Guide

I have this problem again as well, but only if I edit a lot other than my active household's lot or download a gallery lot to my simverse.

But I keep forgetting...

Message 23 of 40 (1,082 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

★★ Pro

I missed this problem last time by waiting until it was fixed - but, I've got it now. Perk points set back to zero and club members reset. Sigh.

Message 24 of 40 (1,078 Views)

Re: [RE-TEST] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

★★★★ Pro

As an update, I did place the penthouse mentioned in my prior post from 'manage worlds' both times I placed in (in different game files).  

I was able to work around the reset by moving a random Sim into the residential lot I wanted to edit, edit the build and then move the random out.  That enabled me to move my existing family into the rebuilt lot without losing club points (or losing money on selling the assets that depreciate as soon as you move into the lot ).  

Message 25 of 40 (1,072 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@manzana0807 wrote:

I missed this problem last time by waiting until it was fixed - but, I've got it now. Perk points set back to zero and club members reset. Sigh.

Yep! It's back. (Although, I haven't played in months and only fired up the game to play with the toddlers.) Anyway, I saw this bug in my fresh save.

Message 26 of 40 (1,067 Views)

★ Guide

Yes this bug is back in my game. It happens to show up in my game after downloading from or saving to the gallery, or moving sims to other households using manage sims. 

Message 27 of 40 (1,040 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I ran into this bug too now. Clubs were fine when I played one household. I saved, entered manage world and went to an empty lot and placed a build from my own library. Managed world again, and went to play a different household, and immediately ran into 2 bugs - this being one of them. Joined an existing club but noticed it had been reset to 0 points and 6 members.

Message 28 of 40 (1,025 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having the same problem. Points are all gone and club members can't be added.

Message 29 of 40 (985 Views)

★★ Guide

The bad/sad part about this and other problems is not the fact that they happen, but that they keep recurring.  It's as if somebody decides when they build things for a new E/G/S pack or a new patch, to reuse old code and then reintroduce a bug that was already patched previously.  Just saying but sure does look that way.

Message 30 of 40 (949 Views)