Re: [FIXED] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

by NevisDreams

Original Post

Re: Clubs Resetting when Using Build Mode from Manage Wolrd

★★★ Apprentice

I have just started having the old club-resetting bug with the last pre-vampire patch 1.26.06.1010.  I had managed to avoid that bug last time in December as I held off updating the patch until they had fixed it.  However, I wasn't expecting this again and have not seen that it is widely being reported as occurring again.  It's the same thing:  the last two slots are blocked with the 7th and 8th club members being removed and the the points resetting to zero.

Message 31 of 40 (1,520 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes - I have had the same problem after the January pre-vampire/toddler patch of 1.26.96.1010.

Message 32 of 40 (1,516 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah the problem is back, seems that the points disappear after you restart the game a couple of times.

Message 33 of 40 (1,457 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I've got this too and it's especially annoying when you're playing with the leader of the pack aspiration. Disappointed

Message 34 of 40 (1,446 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

★★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue. Clubs set to 0 and lost 2 members plus no option to add in the extra 2, even though they had earned the points before. It's frustrating when your club was closing in on having all options.

Like the explanation on the first page, I went into the world map and edited a house (the townhouse in the city). I also downloaded a new house and added it to the world, and moved my current family into the new house, if any of that makes a difference.

Message 35 of 40 (1,387 Views)

Re: Clubs Resetting when Using Build Mode from Manage Wolrd

★★★★★ Novice

Just had the same thing happen. Thank you for the explanation, now I know what not to do in the future until this is fixed. Standard smile

Message 36 of 40 (1,387 Views)

Re : [OPEN] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

★★★ Apprentice

My clubs are limited to the allowed number of members, no need to try to hand over the functions of the group and the two missing members, everything vanishes at the next game cession, it is recurring and long to be solved, The ventriloquist attitude of the Sims, the CAS that does not work normally, all this is waiting, sister Anne do not you see anything coming?

Message 37 of 40 (1,363 Views)

Re : [OPEN] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

Hero

• Club perks and points will no longer reset after loading into an unowned lot and then returning.

Fixed again in Patch 1.27.80

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 40 (6,023 Views)

★ Guide

is the problem back for anyone else?

all the sims in my household are now in groups with only 6 members and 0 group points

Message 39 of 40 (1,190 Views)

Hero

There seem to be a couple new issues with club points although the club points are merely a display issue.

Thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GT-quot-Club-points-quot-is-not-updating-correctly/td-p...

There's also one here for perks: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-Club-perks-and-points-reset/m-p/6521873#M55655  I haven't gotten around for testing

Locking this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 40 of 40 (1,181 Views)