Re: [OPEN] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

by ber5nie5

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

★★ Apprentice

This problem just came back again in my game (after toddler patch)

Message 11 of 40 (1,139 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

Hero

@anikohuiber @DawgGreen

Put on the list to re-test

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 40 (1,126 Views)

Re: [RE-TEST] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

★ Apprentice

Yesterday all the club rewards are zero

Angry

Message 13 of 40 (1,112 Views)

Hero

And broken again with Patch 1.26.96

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 40 (1,102 Views)

Re: Clubs Resetting when Using Build Mode from Manage Wolrd

★★ Novice
I have the exact same problem! Very surprised that it seems that not many people have experienced this.
Message 15 of 40 (1,077 Views)

★★★★ Pro

After the toddler patch, my club perks and points reset to zero after I placed a penthouse (an edited version of the Maxis penthouse in the arts district) that I had all four walls out to the sides (as was fixed in the patch).  I placed this penthouse in two different game files and in both cases the club perks/points reset to zero.  For the second file, I noticed the problem after I moved to penthouse so I exited without saving and the club was intact when I went back in.  For the first game I had made separate saves, one before I placed the lot and one after I moved.  In that file I had to go back to the file before I placed the lot for my club to be intact, which is why I know it was placing the lot that seemed to cause the problem. I was able to move my family to an exiting Maxi penthouse (the one in the fashion district) and 'renovate' it without affecting the club points/perks.  I have no mods or cc in my game.    

Message 16 of 40 (1,061 Views)

★★ Novice

i'm also having the same problem. second time this has happened to me.  first time was after a patch and it persisted until a later patch fixed the problem.

Message 17 of 40 (1,028 Views)

★★ Novice
I am having this issue as well. I tried to add some toddler items to some of my venues to make it toddler friendly, but after doing that and trying to add a furniture store to an empty lot, all my club points and perks resets.
Message 18 of 40 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. all points are gone.

Message 19 of 40 (989 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Just wanted to add that I'm also experiencing the bug as described by OP. I do not use any mods or custom content.

Message 20 of 40 (949 Views)