Club perks gone, can not add 8 sims

by Tessaskrua

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

yea, I'm having problems with clubs keeping its points when saving and exiting the game. its also defaults back to 6 members either though all 8 was unlocked and open. it seem to disband 2 of the members. the club was the spin master. i do have a pic of it.

http://i.imgur.com/HWdq2r0.png

edited... it also infected the other club my sim is in

http://i.imgur.com/WqCBvNr.png

Origin keeps my game up to date

mod being use is tmex-alwaystesting

Message 1 of 40 (6,708 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re : [OPEN] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

Hero

• Club perks and points will no longer reset after loading into an unowned lot and then returning.

Fixed again in Patch 1.27.80

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 38 of 40 (6,112 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO ADD] Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

★★★ Guide

my clubs are broken too

Message 2 of 40 (6,563 Views)

★ Guide

I have the same problem.

All clubs are back to 6 slots,  I am not able to buy those slots again because the group info is telling me that the slots have already been bought, and the group points are down to 0.

The problem appeared first after the latest update.

Thank you, Origin!

Message 3 of 40 (6,544 Views)

★ Guide

This is indeed a problem introduced with the latest Sims 4 patch. Just like the lag was introduced in the last patch before City Living came out. All points, rewards, and extra members are gone. Meeting locations are not what they should be too. So if I had them meet at a bar they may appear at some house. This also affects new games and not just old saves. Redownloading the game did not fix this. Its a part of the patch that affects all of the game no matter what.

Message 4 of 40 (6,530 Views)

★★ Novice

Rosemow suggested that I post here to say that I also have this issue. Standard smile Here my original comment on her thread on the official forums:

"I hope the club issue is fixed soon. Standard smile I have like 20 clubs that got messed up on my Harry Potter save, they all went from having like 20 sims to the starter 6, added them all back to their clubs, traveled to another lot, came back to the home lot and they were all removed again hahaha, I got upset because I thought it was just me and I couldn't add them back anymore, but the perks were all bought still. Glad to see it's a general problem and a known issue. Standard smile "

Message 5 of 40 (6,347 Views)

Club perks gone, can not add 8 sims

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

After the last updates, My clubs are reset and the parks is gone. I click in to the club perks list, and it shows that I have it. But the club tab is locked, and it says that I have to buy the club perks before I can add two sims to the club. I previously had 8 sims in all my clubs. Now I have 6 in all the clubs. How do i fix it? Large smile

EDIT: I've found a way to add 8 Sims again, but each time the loading screen comes, the club going to be reset again, and two sims becomes removed..

Message 6 of 40 (6,187 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

yeah clubs are resetting stats everytime when restart the game... 

seriously, how could you happen every time New-bugfixing patches make ONE ANOTHER BUG??

and now it's UNPLAYBLE-* UP-BIG one this time.

PLEASE SHOW SOME PROGRESS EA

Message 7 of 40 (6,152 Views)

Re: Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 40 (6,106 Views)

Re: Club Reset points and defaults back to 6 members

Hero

Fixed in Patch 1.25.136

Fixed an issue where club points would incorrectly display as 0, and purchased club perks would go missing.
  • If you saved your game when in this state, any Sims added to the unlocked 7th or 8th slots would have been evicted from the club and will need to be re-added.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 40 (6,003 Views)

Clubs Resetting when Using Build Mode from Manage Wolrd

★★★ Novice

Hi, I think I might have run into a bug caused by the latest patch.  The problem is with clubs resetting (all perks and perk points are reset, and any members in the 7th and 8th slots are removed).  The clubs are made to reset by entering build mode on an unplayed lot from manage world.

The bug can be replicated thus:

1) Start up the game with no cc/mods.  2) Start a New Game.  3) Move new sim into world. 4) Have new sim join any club. The club just joined should have 100 perk points. 5) Select manage world. 6) Select an unplayed lot, and then enter build mode. 7) Exit build mode. 8) Resume control of your new sim. The club will now have 0 perk points.

Can anyone else replicate this?

Thanks

Message 10 of 40 (5,890 Views)