Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Claimed Beds Become Unclaimed After Woohooing/Try for Baby

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all stuff packs, and all game packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim claim a spot on any double bed, have them woohoo/try for baby. When action is done click the bed again and the option to claim is no longer grayed out.
What happens when the bug occurs? Claiming a spot on a double bed works as intended until the sim that claims that spot woohoos and/or try for baby and then they have to reclaim their bed.
What do you expect to see? A sim claim a spot, be able to sleep/nap/woohoo/try for a baby and still be claimed to that bed so they aren't taking someone else's bed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Tried with and without mods it still happens. Tried to uninstall then reinstall and then try it with no mods/cc ever being installed and still broken.

Message 12 of 28 (4,063 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Claimed Beds Become Unclaimed After Woohooing/Try for Baby

Hero

Two Sims WooHooing on a bed that another Sim has claimed will no longer cause that other Sim to no longer claim the bed for sleeping.

• Ok, but seriously… this is just rude. We live in a society people.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 28 of 28 (4,197 Views)

All Replies

[OPEN] Beds stops being claimed after woohoo

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The beds don't stay claimed after woohoo. I tried with no mods, resetting my sims 4 folder and even started a new save and it still happens.

The bed is claimed until my sims woohoo and then becomes unclaimed

Message 1 of 28 (4,453 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Beds stops being claimed after woohoo

★★ Guide

Also having this issue since launch.

Message 2 of 28 (4,399 Views)

Re: Beds stops being claimed after woohoo

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 28 (4,386 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Beds stops being claimed after woohoo

★★★ Guide

I've had this issue since I got the game. I'm actually surprised there aren't more reports or Me Toos on this. On my game it happens with or without mods and also in fresh new saves. Basically, every time a Sim woohoos their bed is no longer claimed after. In my households the other double beds belonging to other Sims are unaffected, but whichever Sim woohoos will have his or her bed unclaimed. 

I think it's about time this bug got fixed since it has been in my game since at least October 2015. 

Message 4 of 28 (4,336 Views)

Sims have to reclaim bed after Woohoo

★★★★ Pro

My Sims keep having to reclaim their beds after they either "Mess Around", "Woohoo" or "Try for Baby".  

This also seems to cause them to get out of bed even if they are still tired after any of the three actions.

I have this problem in multiple game files and it happens whether or not the Sims are married.

I'm not sure when this started, but I've only noticed it recently.

I don't use any mods/cc, my laptop is on Windows 10, my game is up to date and I have all packs except the Vampire pack.  

Thanks and regards,

Jennifer

Message 5 of 28 (4,304 Views)

Re: Sims have to reclaim bed after Woohoo

Hero

Hi @MapleSimmer

merged your post with exiting bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 28 (4,289 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Thanks Crin!  

I did try to find a report before I posted but I had no luck.  Though perhaps that is because when I tried to search AHQ the word 'woohoo' kept being replaced with 'boohoo' for me; this happened a few times.  Not sure why that was.  Of course I've just retried the search and it works now Standard smile.

Best regards,
Jennifer

Message 7 of 28 (4,282 Views)

Hero

Boohoo .. stupid search engine (sorry had to)

The best way is to open the compiled list (2nd page for EP issues) and then just search the page with the browser search function

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 28 (4,270 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Beds stops being claimed after woohoo

★★★★ Novice

Please fix this. I have had this issue since launch as well and it is so frustrating when I just want to have a nice woohoo and go right off to bed, then the next night all my sims try to sleep in random beds because half of them have unclaimed ones.

Message 9 of 28 (4,191 Views)