[FIXED] Children/Toddler eyebrows changing color both in and out of CAS

by oOKarlithraOo

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Child Hair Color Changing by Ghost Hand

Hero

HI @MissyBojangles

moved your post over tot he eyebrows thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 57 (1,597 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Child Hair Color Changing by Ghost Hand

★★★ Apprentice
Whoops, thanks, I'd missed that one.
Message 22 of 57 (1,594 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Children/Toddler eyebrows changing color both in and out of CAS

[ Edited ]

Two of my sims’ sons were born with blonde hair (one shade darker than the lightest shade). When they became children I noticed that their eyebrows no longer matched their hair colour - they had turned red. So, I went into CAS. The box “match hair colour” was ticked, and yet the eyebrow colour did not match the hair colour. So, I manually changed their eyebrows colour to the correct colour. However, when I exited CAS, I saw that their eyebrows had changed back to red! I have tried so so so many times to get their eyebrows to match, but it just is not working. Sometimes when I exit CAS their eyebrows are red, sometimes brown, sometimes black, sometimes yellow, sometimes platinum blonde... But, never the same colour as their hair. I’m tearing my own hair out in frustration here!

I have no CC.

My two two kids are vampire children and also 1/4 alien.

Please tell me this only affects children and their eyebrows will be normal again once they are teens/young adults.

Message 23 of 57 (1,553 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am also having this problem and have done for a good while now. I have two children on different save games, both of which have the 2nd blonde hair colour, and their eyebrows will change to brown or red once I leave CAS and go into live mode. It seems to only affect my children with this particular hair colour. Really hope we will get a fix for this soon as it is honestly one of the most annoying bugs ever.

Message 24 of 57 (1,467 Views)

★ Guide

I've had this bug for ages too. The blonde gene is rather strong in my legacy family and all of the kids have light blonde or strawberry blonde hair. The eyebrows keep changing from brown to black although the match hair box is ticked. This is extremely annoying when taking screenshots.

I have all packs installed, no custom content, no mods.

Message 25 of 57 (1,399 Views)

★ Guide

I'm also experiencing this issue with blonde haired children. Very annoying. I have all packs and no mods. 

Message 26 of 57 (1,338 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've had this issue for more than a year now and it's beginning to drive me insane. I can hardly play households with blonde kids because of this. I seriously hope it gets fixed in the big November patch...

Message 27 of 57 (1,263 Views)

Hero

• The Match Hair option in Create a Sim will now correctly match eyebrows to the Sim’s hair color for children and toddlers.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 57 (1,566 Views)

★★ Novice

I've actually still had this problem pop up..

Message 29 of 57 (1,203 Views)

Hero

HI @OopsKarlithraOo

constantly or just from time to time ? Could you try repairing your game ?

Do you have any mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 57 (1,196 Views)