Re: Children eyebrows changing color both in and out of CAS

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Children/Toddler eyebrows changing color both in and out of CAS

★ Guide

I've noticed this particularly with blondes. Deliberately changing the hair color then switching it back fixes the problem.

Message 51 of 57 (1,159 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue most noticeable with blond children - their eyebrows keep turning black. I go into CAS and change them back to blonde but they switch back to black in a few sim days.

Message 52 of 57 (1,137 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same problem here. It happens with blond and red haired children, 99% of the time. I go to CAS to change it back, but even then when I go back to playing the eyebrows changed colors again... really, really wish they would fix this issue since it’s been happening since at least a year now 😕

Message 53 of 57 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe you can try changing your sims eyebrow color on the everyday outfit tab... tho this does not entirely solve the problem but at least for me when I exit CAS my sims eyebrow didnt change to other colors than the one I picked... Hope this helps...

Message 54 of 57 (1,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Child Sims will not longer have their eyebrow color changed to Brown when they are set to Blonde.
○ Now both eyebrow and hair color will match as set by Simmers.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Is it ? Taking feedback

New thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Childrens-Toddlers-eyebrows-changing-color-Patch-1...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 57 (6,347 Views)

★ Apprentice

This problem is still happening for me, even with the newest "1.62.67" Version.

My childrens eyebrows are changing into every color!

There is no specific color which it changes to, doesn't matter which hair color it has.

It changes for me when I'm done with one outfit and go into the next outfit in CAS, when I'm getting out of CAS and when I'm changing the ouftit mid-game.

Also wanna say that it not just happens when im entering CAS mid-game, it also happens with pre-made children or when I'm creating a new child in CAS for a new game.

I get this glitch with and without Mods/CC.

I have this problem for years now and not even one single patch fixed it, same goes for the only brown eyes on every new born sim and random generated townies (which sometimes have only brown hair and the same face preset for everyone as well) and I kinda got used to it but it's very annoying to see all the children in my game with crazy eyebrows, same eyes, same hair color and same face but that's another topic or might have it something to do with it?

I REALLY hope this can be fixed soon after years.. Devil

Message 56 of 57 (905 Views)

Hero
@Zycele Could you make a new thread ? This is something that seems to come and go and since the last report was several month/patches ago, a fresh me too count is needed. Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 57 (867 Views)