by Dakota_Killjoy

Original Post

Child sims stuck waking up in "terror"

Hero

Added Back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 38 (991 Views)

Re: Child sims stuck waking up in "terror"

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,

I just wanted to add to this thread that I am having the same problem, with something that is beginning to make it far more frustrating: my child is now waking up multiple times a night, with her sleep bar not full, no interruptions, and no monsters, with the screaming.  And I mean like four or five times in a row before she will sleep the last few hours straight :/

Message 32 of 38 (953 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too!!

Message 33 of 38 (917 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, except my child won't sleep at all in most circumstances. I've tried moving house, putting in a new bed, a different style of bed, a new room - and the only thing that made him actually sleep was emptying the room so there was just a bed - that has at least allowed my child to sleep for now, but seemingly I have to go through this every time I open the game, which takes forever. I fix it and it breaks again, then he can't sleep. 

Even then, he still wakes up in terror, every time. I've never seen a monster under his bed or had that experience, yet he wakes EVERY time in fear and is constantly tense...

I see this bug has been going on for over 6 months...

This is making my game unplayable as he randomly wont sleep at all, then it takes hours of messing around before he will actually sleep, and then when he does finally stay in a bed for more than 30 seconds, he wakes up tense and scared every time. 

I have every EP and pack and thanks to this, I now use no mods. 

Message 34 of 38 (851 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Me too!

My child sim I send to bed and select ‘sleep’ 4-5 times in the hopes the energy bar will fill over night this way.
I’ve started getting the child sim to ask her mother to be put to bed and that seems to help but she still wakes in terror with an energy bar not full. But more full compared to just going to sleep without the mother’s interactions.
I’ve also started getting the mother to ‘tuck in’ the child in the hopes that will help too.
It’s not a perfect fix, but it helps somewhat.
I hope this will be solved soon!
Message 35 of 38 (799 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Child sims stuck waking up in "terror"

Hero

Children no longer wake up in a panic every time they wake up. Now, only when there are monsters around.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.77 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 38 (3,616 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Hey, uhm it’s back since Snowy Escape in my game... Maybe since the last update afterwards (the very last one).
Message 37 of 38 (514 Views)

Hero
@NaerysW Please create a new thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 38 (503 Views)