Re: No monsters under bed

by eflatonik

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Children

Champion

yep @icecreamcubes , the exact same thing in my game as well!  No negative moodlets  and no discernable reason for such a reaction. Shocked   It is not the same as when the children think they see the monster under the bed, nor is it the same as when a Toddler wakes up from a nightmare ... this is a whole new thing and does not seem to be intentional (at least not every single Child every single time!) LOL I could see this happening to some children if there were such a thing as a "Coward" trait, but this is a bit much and very strange.  Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 20 of 38 (999 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Oo a coward trait would be cool! Another thing I've noticed about the monster under the bed is that the child will immediately go and wake up EVERYONE in the house, but then none of the woken sims actually go to fix the monster and then kid doesn't go and watch either.. but that's a whole different problem x3 I hope our terrified children find comfort soon c':
Message 21 of 38 (1,054 Views)

Hero

Hi @icecreamcubes

the thread for that issue can be found here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Spray-Monster-Under-Bed-Not-Working-Correctly...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 38 (1,051 Views)

No monsters under bed

★★★ Newbie
In my game I had monsters showing up under the bed and the kids could try and befriend them. Now they don't show up at all. My kids look scared when they wake up but they sleep through the night and never get moodlets about being scared and night lights add no effects. I've repaired my game and all game packs. It doesn't work on any of my saves and help would be appreciated.
Message 23 of 38 (1,034 Views)

Hero

Hi @FSGFirestorm

I merged your thread with existing bug report.

It's a known issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 38 (1,019 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello I'm having the same issue with everyone else I guess. Here is my problem;

I play with my and my boyfriends simself as a family and even tho they always tuck her in and make sure there is no monster under the bed she always wake up in sweat. Only way for her to wake up normal if i pick me or my boyfriends sim and click wake up on her, that's so sad.
Message 25 of 38 (958 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Stuck wake up in terror Animation

★★ Apprentice

I have this issue as well. Every child, every night, without fail, they always wake up screaming and in terror. It has been this way since we got Monsters under the bed. It is a constant in my game, so I figured it was by design. I don't like it at all and hope they fix it. It makes sense if the child is woke from the monster, but every morning, waking up in terror? It's bad. 

Message 26 of 38 (923 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've been having this same problem for months now and it's been driving me crazy. It doesn't matter what type of bed, single or double, every  time they wake up the "terror" animation plays. I've tried just about everything at this point. Nothing has fixed it.

Message 27 of 38 (854 Views)

Hero

Could someone make a new thread for this one as this one doesn't have the bug template.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 38 (844 Views)

Hero

@SnackVampire

would be great if you could make a new report for me, using the template

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 38 (821 Views)