Re: Children wake up in terror and gasping every single time

by PugLove888

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

Is this a bug? All my children wake up in terror every morning since the (terribly buggy) monster was introduced. I thought this was by design ...

Message 10 of 38 (1,798 Views)

Hero

Yeah. They shouldn't.

To me it looks like the fruit cake bug

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 38 (1,202 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello again, sorry for the delay in replying, I'm in the middle of a housemove abroad at the moment and it's a bit daft here!

I made a new household in a brand new game, built some bedrooms, added a single dad and his child, sent them immediately to bed, the child woke up scared again. No contact with anyone else, no school, no food, nothing. Really weird.

Thanks for adding it!

Message 12 of 38 (1,191 Views)

★ Guide

I have the exact same issue and have for a while. My kids never wake up normally any more. My friend has the same problem.

Message 13 of 38 (1,175 Views)

Sims 4 Children

★★★ Newbie
Let me cut to the chase. When my Sims 4 child wakes up, whether I wake it up or he wakes up on his own, he always wakes up shook and looking scared of some sort.
Message 14 of 38 (1,170 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Children

Hero

@CupcakePaintwrote:
Let me cut to the chase. When my Sims 4 child wakes up, whether I wake it up or he wakes up on his own, he always wakes up shook and looking scared of some sort.

This is a known bug, merged your thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 38 (1,160 Views)

Champion

@crinrict this also happens to me!  But I got to ask: what is the "fruitcake bug"?!? Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 16 of 38 (1,146 Views)

Hero

Hi @PugLove888

you can read all about it in this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/FIXED-Sim-grossed-out-while-eating-good-food/td-p/46...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 38 (1,136 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

Thanks @crinrict !  I've only had one family that consistently eats fruitcake in my game, so I never noticed it.  I guess the cure is "a bit of the hair of the dog" type of cure. Shocked Large smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 18 of 38 (1,125 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Children

★★★★ Novice

Yeh I have the same problem, I have 3 kids in my a current household and when they wake up without fail they will usually go AHHHH and look around them, and then get out of bed as if nothing has happened. They have no negative moodlets or anything, just seem to have that animation by default every time they wake up!

Message 19 of 38 (1,104 Views)