Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Child Sim Stretches During Trend Setter Interactions

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, City Living, Seasons, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Jungle Adventure, Kids Room Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim in the Trend Setter career use interactions like Discuss Fashion or Compliment Style with a Child Sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the Child goes to show off their outfit during the interaction, their limbs will stretch out and the Child will float up off the ground until they finish.
What do you expect to see? The child to not stretch out and deform during the interaction.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Get Famous expansion, since that's what adds the Trend Setter career.

11-17-18_11-45-08 PM.png

This picture shows my Sim using the Discuss Fashion interaction on the child who is stretched out and floating.

11-17-18_11-57-00 PM.png

This time it's the Compliment Style interaction that's causing the child Sim to stretch out.

I'm not sure if the other Trend Setter interactions cause stretching either, such as the Mean interactions like Criticize Style

Message 1 of 3 (725 Views)

Accepted Solution

Child Sim Stretches During Trend Setter Interactions

Hero

• Style Influencer Career interactions that were causing child Sims to become distorted are no longer available for selection on children.

Fixed in Patch 1.49.65

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (548 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] Child Sim Stretches During Trend Setter Interactions

Hero
I've added this but to be sure, you mean the Style Influencer career, right ? The new free one that came with the patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (592 Views)

Child Sim Stretches During Trend Setter Interactions

Hero

• Style Influencer Career interactions that were causing child Sims to become distorted are no longer available for selection on children.

Fixed in Patch 1.49.65

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (549 Views)