[FIXED] Chest/Breast slider on opposite-framed Sims is broken in CAS

by Cartooniack1994

Original Post

Unable to change chest size of feminine bodied sims

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I noticed this bug after the werewolf pack was released that I couldn't change the breast size of my sims. Is there a fix coming for this anytime soon? I don't have any mods.

Message 31 of 40 (2,036 Views)

Re: Unable to change chest size of feminine bodied sims

★ Guide
@Eggbeatersims There is an existing thread for this so your post here will likely wind-up merged with it. Simple answer regarding a "Fix" - three months and nothing has been done or even announced.
Message 32 of 40 (2,000 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Chest/Breast slider on opposite-framed Sims is broken in CAS

★★★ Newbie

It's good to see that the team seem to be aware that this is an issue. However, it shouldn't take 4 months for what I'd assume should be a simple fix. In spite of the recently-added sexual orientation options and custom pronouns, it feels like the team have really taken a jump backwards with this. Also the silence from the wider Sims community is a bit upsetting.

Message 33 of 40 (2,176 Views)

★ Guide
@1h8anf9rkife New patch hasn't addressed this issue. So it's been ignored yet again. But they've given us new tattoos and a new trait. *sarcastic yay*
Message 34 of 40 (2,164 Views)

★ Guide

Don't know if they have actually fixed this issue or if it's a matter of mods. I'll explain. Yesterday, when i went to update one of my main mods, I made an absolute bone-head mistake. Instead of unzipping to downloads, i stupidly thought I'd speed the process up and unzip directly to my mods folder. Well, that deleted all of my mods and custom content didn't it? Bone-head. Anywho, i spent all of yesterday afternoon and evening tracking down all of my mods and custom content - again. Also added in some extras. Now, as i said, i don't know if it's that the sims team actually has fixed the bug and hasn't told anyone or if it's simply that i've got just the right mix of mods for the breast/chest/thoracic region that i can now adjust size in that area both in CAS and in-game. Again, not saying it's fixed or not. If anyone needs to know the complete list of mods that i've got, lmk via dm.

Message 35 of 40 (2,130 Views)

★★ Novice

It must be a mod you are using. I turned off custom content and mods to check and opposite frame sims are still broken.

Message 36 of 40 (2,075 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ThirdSoulAbove As I already told somebody else back in July, this problem occurs even with my mods disabled.
Message 37 of 40 (2,058 Views)

★★ Novice
@Cartooniack1994 Sorry I meant to reply to @taffster74
Message 38 of 40 (2,050 Views)

★ Guide

Just been through my mods (someone dm's me asking about them) and one is a vanilla-ish mod, so i take it that means i can name it. If not, a cm can simply edit this post. It's the chest slider mod by hellfrozeover available over at mod the sims. There's actually three of them but i've downloaded all three plus some others just to be on the safe side. suprisingly, none of them cancel the others out. go figure.

Message 39 of 40 (2,016 Views)

Hero

Chest deformations should once again expand correctly on female Sims with masculine frames.

Fixed in Patch 1.93.129/1.66

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 40 of 40 (6,735 Views)