Re: Traits not reflecting changes

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@Nellspixia Could you edit this post to be about lot traits only ?

Sims traits already has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Removed-traits-still-cause-moodlets-no-cheats-us...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 89 (4,508 Views)

★★ Guide
@Hamsysincy Ye this bug is really really old.
Message 22 of 89 (4,501 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Edited
Message 23 of 89 (4,469 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Nellspixia Reading this now, is that the only moodlet you still get ?

Sounds like this bug: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Cell-phone-gives-off-grid-related-moodlets-for-on/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 89 (4,458 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict That looks right!
Message 25 of 89 (4,433 Views)

Hero
@Nellspixia I moved your thread over.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 89 (4,410 Views)

"Bad Reception" moodlet while not off-the-grid

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Eco Lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just used the phone.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim got the "Bad Reception" moodlet that says, "from using a phone while off-the-grid", but she's not off the grid, and her electricity hasn't been cut off from not paying her bills.
What do you expect to see? Nothing. Maybe a positive moodlet from a pleasant conversation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't talk on the phone with my sims often, so I'm not sure if it's directly related to the most recent patch.

Untitled.png

Message 27 of 89 (4,337 Views)

Re: "Bad Reception" moodlet while not off-the-grid

★★ Apprentice
@MisplacedMel I actually ran into this problem earlier today. My situation was a bit different though. My sim's main home is off the grid but i moved her away to go to Uni, and she called her friend who lives back at the main home. My sim then got that "bad reception" moodlet, while living on campus, which is most certainly on grid.
Message 28 of 89 (4,306 Views)

Re: "Bad Reception" moodlet while not off-the-grid

Hero
@MisplacedMel I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 89 (4,273 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Cell phone gives off-grid-related moodlets for on-grid

★★ Apprentice

I didn't think this was an issue because my first Sim she enjoys it when the phone connection goes down because she's a Loner Sim i didn't think that was an Off-Grid thing because it's SO beneficial to Sims with this Trait because they like being on their own.

Message 30 of 89 (4,214 Views)