by TakaFrancuska

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Care for self not showing up

★★★★★ Guide

@Skaazilla : You're very welcome! Large smile

Message 41 of 99 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I also had this bug since island living patch. And as you said it turns out to be a bugged trait. So I assume the origin of the trait is when it says "toddler is still at daycare" while they are at home. This has never been fixed since the release of toddlers.

Message 42 of 99 (1,012 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happens to me every save I'm in for at least one or two of the played household members and that cheat helps everytime. EA really has to step up cus that is extra annoying to have to remember to do that when it arises, they still haven't fixed it in their recent content patch.

Message 43 of 99 (977 Views)

Re: Sim does not take care of self when other sim goes out.

★★★ Novice

Hello! 

I am having the same issue with needs not being filled for a Sim, although the 'lightning' option thing does not appear on the Sim (that is staying at home) at all - it's gone. I have tried removing CC and Mods but the problem still persists. 

1. Needs are not filled - hunger, fun, energy tends to get extremely low.
2. The 'lightning' option button is gone and I can not bring the Sim to the lot I'm currently playing at, I would have to invite them over by phone for it to work. 

3. I think it is mostly kids (child Sims) that is affected.

Does anyone have a solution to this? Or anyone that has the same problem as me? I have included a screenshot of the problem.

Kind regards,

Nelyrie

Message 44 of 99 (957 Views)

Hero
@shikariie I moved your post over to the thread on that issue.

Please see solution post for a workaround.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 99 (931 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Forgot about this bug when I read the Patch Notes. Dang.

Thanks for pinning my post about the workaround though, @crinrict !

Message 46 of 99 (900 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having a weird problem with this function. The options menu that appears when you click on a Sim when the Sim is not on the lot does not appear. I'll add a picture.

This happens, at first, only with this Sim specifically. I use mods, but I already tested the game without the mods and the problem persists.

Message 47 of 99 (888 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue here. The away actions icon is missing on sims. The off-lot sims also do not take care of their needs. There is no icon to control off-lot behavior. It is not 100% with all sims at all times but I don't see a pattern.

Message 48 of 99 (876 Views)

Hero
@notsocandy @GFMcKIV Moved your post over to the correct thread for that issue

Please see solution post for a workaround

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 49 of 99 (856 Views)

Cannot control sim a distance

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Married someone from neighbourhood nad move him to family 2. With other member of family go to communit lot 3. icon to control a distance not apear
What happens when the bug occurs? Icon to control sim a distance not appear, and this sim which stayed at home not fill his needs, so they continue to decrease. I cannot move him to active lot.
What do you expect to see? Icon is available so I can order to inactive sim to develop skills, care about himself or move him to active lot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Icon to control sim a distance not appear, and this sim which stayed at home not fill his needs, so they continue to decrease. I cannot move him to active lot.

Message 50 of 99 (859 Views)